Pregnancy symptoms subsiding at 10 weeks, 5 days?

in the last 2 days or so - and Im close to you in dates
I hated feeling sick etc - but its reassurring to feel like crap lol

Hi Icmorla, 10+6 was the first day I didn't nap for weeks! I'm now 11+ 5 and have lost sore boobs along with the tiredness! Also I'm diabetic and my blood sugars have gone crazy in the last 5 days, behaving completely differently whereas had been completely stable!
I was worried but then I googled (good ole google!) 'HCG by week' and there are loads of graphs clearly showing how the pregnancy hormone drops right off at this point!
I think it's the placenta taking over!!!
:flower:

I'm the same, they started to gradually go at about 10-11 weeks, now I just get the odd day where my boobs ache but apart from that the nausea has gone x

I'm just under 10weeks right now. The last 2-3 days I feel okay in the morning and then by mid afternoon I am extremely exhausted, feel queasy and don't want to do anything. By the time 5-6pm comes I am completely nauseous and am throwing up (or feeling like I am going to). My boobs are sore but not as bad as they have been lately. I guess it beats being completely sick and exhausted 24/7.

Most of my first symptoms started leaving at around 10 weeks, and they were completely gone by the 11th week.
What I have had to remind myself, though, is that the symptoms are not gone. Just nausea and fatigue are gone. I think because those were the main and most prominent symptoms, it just felt like my symptoms were gone when they left.
But I am still sensitive to smells, I have some dizziness upon standing, I am still having crazy dreams, boobs are still sore. I also still have plenty of food cravings and aversions.

Like the others my symptoms started going away around 10/11 weeks and now I feel great. Still tired but nothing like it was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->