Pregnancy symptoms?

charlotte434

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this forum so there may be a post similar to this.

This cycle is very different from my usual cycle so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I usually O on CD14, yet this cycle I O'd on CD22 which is very unusual for me. I had unprotected :sex: on CD 18 and 21. Since 3dpo I've been having on and off cramping and lots of creamy CM which is unusual for me. My cervix is also very high, firm, closed and tilted back so I can barely feel the opening (sorry for tmi!). I also don't have sore :holly: which is odd, but I've also had a really bad cold come on last night which isn't nice! :growlmad:

I'm not due on :af: until next Thursday/Friday which would make this cycle 35/36 days long. I'm not going to :test: until at least Monday. (Well try not to!)

I already have :oneofeach: who are 3.5 and 2 years. I'm also getting :wedding: end of July. O:)

Hoping you all get your :bfp: soon! :hug: X

So you're about 6 dpo now? Do you have any other symptoms going on? It might be a bit early to have a whole lot going on, but I know I had a few things I noticed from 1 dpo. Everyone is different!

Sorry forgot to mention, I'm 5dpo today. I've had some more cramping today with twinges on my left. I've also had some backache. My cervix is now high medium and so tilted back I can't tell if it's open or closed etc.

Do you regularly check your cervix position? It's tough to tell what indicates pregnancy with the cervix if you don't know what's normal at that point in your cycle. Everyone is so different! Probably the most infuriating thing about the tww! I would say cramping and twinges are a good sign at this point, though. Unless you normally have them mid-cycle, it's a bit early for them to be AF-related. Fx and :dust:!

I check my cervix every night around the same time and every cycle. It's just different this time round. I don't usually get backache or the twinges this far from AF though. Hoping it's a good sign and a bpf this time!

The cervix could be a great indicator then! At this point anything that's different from your norm is promising. Fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->