Pregnancy test confusion!!

anon197011

Reaction score
Hi, I dont know if anyone can help me... I took a clearblue test yesterday which appeared to be negative but when i looked closer there was a grey line where the positive should be (it was as thick as the blue neg line, but very very faint, could only see it when held up to the light).

The thing is this line appeared within the 1st 5 mins of testing so i wasnt sure whether this means im pregnant or not..?? I phoned CB helpline & they said any line at all means im preg, as long as it is same thickness.

I took another test today (this time digital) & it came out 'not pregnant'.

Could anyone help me please???? Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else & it turned out positive in the end?? Im going crazy over this & dont want to wait another week to do another test :(

HELP!!!!!!!! xxx

I got super faint positives with DS and this LO, the sort you can only see by holding them up to the light/breaking the test open. But I got 'pregnant' on digi tests the same/next day. Can you post a picture? Mine had a bit of colour to them, but they were pink dye tests do I'm not sure if its different.

Thankyou very much for the reply :)
I havnt got a pic as i threw the tests away now... i think i will wait a few days then retest to be sure, hopefully the test will be a lot more reliable then :)
The only other problem may be that i didnt use 1st morning urine as i didnt buy the test until lunchtime :/ i'll make sure i do it first thing when i wake up next :) x

Sometimes if you look very carefully at tests there is a slight indent line where the result should be, it could be that? But test again!

Yeh thats what im thinking this might be... Hopefully i'll find out either way next week though :) just donttrying hard not to get my hopes up but its hard :( x

If it's a grey line, not a pink one, it sounds like it could be an evap line. There's more on evap lines if you google it (I can't post links yet). Good luck, hope you find out soon. :(

I did a couple more tests, this time digital ones & both came out negative... :( Looks like its not my turn but gonna keep trying :) Its a bit odd that im still having symptoms though!? :/ Very strange... Thanks for the advice though guys :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->