Pregnancy test getting darker and then maybe lighter

Toodleloo

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I wanted to get some level advice. I suffered a chemical pregnancy last cycle and it was really awful had midwife appointment coming up and everything. This next cycle I have had another bfp on Sunday which was very faint. I have been testing everyday and they have gotten darker every day apart from today. To it was slightly lighter, however after half an hour today's test was darker than yesterdays. I'm just so nervous of having another chemical pregnancy. Any advice or experiences that could reassure me? I know test can fluctuate a little bit but again I'm just a bit of nervous reck.

Try not to test so much!, I know its hard and I myself have suffered losses so feel for you. Give it a few days, testing every day and line comparing is never very accurate.

I agree if the testing is making you anxious try not to, but I text 3-5 tines a day so I get it. My suggestion is that if you are this worries, the stress isn’t doing you any good. Explain your concerns to your doctor. If they are worth their MD they should offer you a serial beta to ease your mind. But I know every insurance plan is different but my gyn would happily order the tests for me to save me from myself (and she has many times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->