Pregnancy test help mixxed results!!

lynn1216

Reaction score
I dont know the dpo and i have no idea when AF is supposed to come (shes been mia since ending birth control in Oct) i have taken so many pregnancy Tests these 2 weeks and got mixed results that I dont even no what to think ! Ill make a list please give me an answer as to what u think!!

12-18: FRER faint positive after about 20 mins had color
12-19: morning: FRER fmu negative after 10 mins and threw it away
afternoon: FRER faint positive but much more visible than the day before, took 20 mins to show up but def had color.
Night: FRER digital said negative

12-20: went to clinic took test and it was negative

12-23: FRER midafternoon took it was negative

12-24: FRER fmu very clear line within 5 mins. But after an hr very dark line

12-25: FRER fmu negative

12-26: morning: clear blue digital negative
Night : clear blue digital negative

12-27: clear blue digital fmu negative

12-30: went back to clinic test was negative!

Symptoms: breasts tender nipples tender fatigue slight cramping

Hello. Oh boy, seems confusing huh? I stopped taking birth control pills on 29 October and wound up getting pregnant before AF even showed! Unfortunately, as my siggy says, that ended in an ectopic on the 9th of December. You very well may be pregnant.

...But, I would strongly recommend for you to discard all results after the 10 minute mark, or whenever the tests specifies. Those results could be inaccurate. It is normal to have a wacky, irregular cycle after stopping birth control, but I think the rule is if you haven't had AF and it's been 3 months since you stopped, it'll be best to visit your doctor.

At the doctors, what kind of tests are they giving you? Blood or urine? It's been almost 2 weeks of practically BFNs, so I would trust those results. But keep testing every few days or so. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->