Pregnancy Test Help!

Suzy Rhodes

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My husband and I are trying for baby number 2! The test I took I was 14dpo and it was negative. I looked this morning and it had a faint blue line. Could this be an evaporation line or an actual positive test? I don’t want to over think, but I am getting SO anxious!

4C460064-CB6B-44D4-876D-6A70DF8DECDC.jpeg 76F4DD16-1A20-468A-9ED7-91203EAE2D3F.jpeg

Is this the one you took that was negative? And then looked after the time limit? Or is this a new test after the negative?
If it’s the same test I’d say could be an evap. But regardless I would probably test again just to be sure :) fingers crossed it’s an actual positive!! Xx

Is this the one you took that was negative? And then looked after the time limit? Or is this a new test after the negative?
If it’s the same test I’d say could be an evap. But regardless I would probably test again just to be sure :) fingers crossed it’s an actual positive!! Xx

Yes it is the same test that said negative after I checked 3 minutes after and then the next morning I saw the fain line. Thank you! I will wait another 3-5 days to check. Just wanting to see what others thoughts and opinions were

Yes it is the same test that said negative after I checked 3 minutes after and then the next morning I saw the fain line. Thank you! I will wait another 3-5 days to check. Just wanting to see what others thoughts and opinions were

Girl you have will power waiting 3-5 days haha! Good luck and fingers crossed!! :)

It look does look a bit thin but I would definitely test again! Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->