Pregnancy test malfunction, uncertain results help!

missymoo07

Reaction score
Okay so I'm on the depot injection and have been for three years, I've never had any side effects whatsoever you can't really tell I'm on it to be honest. Anyway I had unprotected sex with my fiancé for the first time (we normally take extra precautions just to be safe) and ever since I've had strange symptoms and have convinced myself that I'm pregnant. I know my own body and I just don't feel right. For one I have put on a stone in three months (totally not like me at all I've always been very slim built and have never gained weight especially that much in such a short time) I've been a lot more tired, my moods have changed, I'm always bloated and that's why I'm convinced. All my family is super fertile, my sister has gotten pregnant twice on the pill, no One has ever had trouble conceiving. Anyway I've done a few pregnancy tests just to be sure and they've all been negative, however today I did a lloyds pharmacy one and two lines did show up but one of them was horizontal!?! I've read that it could either be void or the paper has been put into the test the wrong way meaning it's a positive result! However the line has now gone as it is a few hours since I did the test so the reading is void. What does this mean? Is it a positive result or just a malfunction of the test? Also do you think I'm just being over paranoid about being pregnant or is there a chance I could be? Any help and advice would be great thanks!

Sounds like that test with the strange line was faulty. If you wanted to be sure you could try another test, good luck

Second what's been said, take another test. If still negative go and speak to your dr about the way you have been feeling if it's not normal for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->