pregnancy test

paradysso

Reaction score
i am now 4 days overdue for my period , ive tested the past 3 nights and it stills says im not pregnant :cry:

seems strange especially with me being so overdue

anyone else have the same situation?

:hugs: Try to not think about it cause that could cause you to be late. But also try testin in the morning with your FMU....:hugs:

i am now 4 days overdue for my period , ive tested the past 3 nights and it stills says im not pregnant :cry:

seems strange especially with me being so overdue

anyone else have the same situation?

Is your cycle normally regular?

after she had alana she wasnt very regular , but she has been regular since

sorry to butt in :rofl:

aww hun hope you get your BFP ...

Like suz said try FMU

xxx

use first morning urine, thats when HCG is at its strongest, you might not get a BFP til 6 weeks

We confusing you :awww:

Godo luck Elaine :dust:

how would you decribe implantation bleeding? when i wiped today there was a small amount of what looked like CM but was a faint brown colour?

Implantation bleeding can be different for each person but what you have definatley sounds like one of the variations

how would you decribe implantation bleeding? when i wiped today there was a small amount of what looked like CM but was a faint brown colour?

I think i had this, it was about a week before AF was due, CM but very very light brownish!

Inplantation can occur at any time before or after AF is due hun

x

Test first thing in the morning thats when chemicals are strongest.
I'd leave it for a couple days now though.

well i wasnt in this section long, thanks for the help ladies, good luck for you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->