Pregnancy Tests - Which are the best?

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi I just wondered which are the best pregnancy tests? I was told my dr that I recently had a miscarriage very early on like weeks but in the back of my mind I just want to take another test to make sure. I've taken two pharmacy own brands when it all started and one clear blue the normal one and the dr did a pregnancy test aswell. Only one was positive very faint and that was the pharmacy one I just want to do one more but which is the best/

Thanks

Lynda

First responce for early reliable results then once you have a BFP use a clear blue digi.

first response are just fab
see my below results both taken the same day one with ICS the other 1st response see the differance...
https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=01.jpg

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=DSCF0440.jpg

For me i found Superdrug own brand the best for price (£4.99 for 2!) and they are 10miu so picked myBFP up before even the FRERs did! FRER however are the most reliable!!!

i think the cheaper tests are just as good. i use the dollar tests all the time. i mostly use them till i start too see a line and then i will go buy a more expensive brand...that way...i get to feed my habbit and save money in the process.
but when i do buy other tests, i tend to go for the store brand names...they are cheaper and just the same as the rest.

I have to agree FRER for a definite result :)
The cheapys are a godsend for my POAS addiction tho! ;) xx

FRER's honey, no evaps!

X

BABY TEST and NEW CHOICE (dollar store brands... one is dollar tree; the other is dollar general...)
i dunno... they work for me!!! :)
I hate clearblue. they never show that I'm positive D: lol
thats because they require 50miu of hcg to pick up pregnancy
around here, the dollar general tests only take 25miu of hcg... :D

I happen to not like First Fesponse. They give me evaps/shadowy/indents. I like the Walmart brand pink dye +/- or Dollar tree

I happen to not like First Fesponse. They give me evaps/shadowy/indents. I like the Walmart brand pink dye +/- or Dollar tree

EXACTLY!!! :)

first response just doesn't cut it for me.
i should take one though, now that I am PRETTY sure i am preg

before i was just on a hunch...

I like First Response and also Clearblue. I got my BFP on a Clearblue digi at 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->