• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy & Text Buddy - 17th August - UK

rachael89

Reaction score
Hiya, im 18 years old and was looking for a due date buddy to chat with and talk about how there pregnancy is doing and compare things as this is my first baby. My baby is due on 17th and my birthday is day before (16th august). I would like someone in uk but if someone abroad is available to chat to then its no big deal. Hope to chat to someone soon. x

Hi Rachael!! Guess what?!! I'm due the exact same day as you ( 17th August)!!!. I live in London, UK. Just out of curiousity how's it going so far?...I think we're about 31 weeks and 1 day ( as of today). Do you know what your having? I don't. It would be great to keep track of each others progress and see if we end up giving birth on our expected due dates.

p.s I'm 24

Heyy im 17 .. due on the 13th of august. i live in Leicester UK. How is it going for the both of you?? i dnt know what im having either, going to be a nice surprise. if u wanna chat about ups and dwns and other stuff messaged me xx
gl btw lol

Hi emmie, nice to meet you. So far so good, just a bit of backache. Have to bough much yet?.. I started buying things the other week but still have plenty to get.

im 28 due 16th august have 3 other kiddies nice to meet you all :hug:

hi im claire 24yrs old and my baby is due the 20th aug 08 and have 2 little girls.

Heya im also due the 17th of August and its my 1st, found out im havin a lil boy and i cudnt b more excited, im from chester. hope tlk swn xx

Congrats!!Our babies were due2008,so they are 9months now!lol.But this threads brings back memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->