pregnancy/text buddy wanted due in Sept 2010 UK

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Hi my name is Dawn and I'm 24. I have just found out we are expecting baby #2 after 3cycles TTC :cloud9:. I have worked out I am due on 26th Sept 2010. Hoping for a buddy due around the same time, doesn't matter if you have LOs already or not just be happy for someone to share this experience with xx

Congratulations, Dawn! I'm due around 13th September so just a couple of weeks before you. Is that close enough? :flower:

Hi dawn im emma im 22 i have a lo who is 14 months and im pg with #2 i think im due around 21st sept!! hope your feeling ok and congratulations on the pregnancy!

Thank you both and congratulations to you too xx Hope you are both ok. Elphaba yes thats close enough. Emz do you have a little boy or girl? Just being nosey really hehe

hey! Im due on the 3rd! Is that too much of a differnece to join??

Thank you both and congratulations to you too xx Hope you are both ok. Elphaba yes thats close enough. Emz do you have a little boy or girl? Just being nosey really hehe

I have a little boy!! Isnt every day that we reach so exciting being pregnant where one step closer to meeting our baby and growing them in such a special safe place!!

I have a little boy!! Isnt every day that we reach so exciting being pregnant where one step closer to meeting our baby and growing them in such a special safe place!!

TBH it's not properly sunk in yet even so I am really looking forward to my growing bump and I can't wait to see Edwards reaction when LO starts making my belly mexican wave and the first time he meets his little brother or sister :cloud9:

TBH it's not properly sunk in yet even so I am really looking forward to my growing bump and I can't wait to see Edwards reaction when LO starts making my belly mexican wave and the first time he meets his little brother or sister :cloud9:

I know exactly what you mean i cant wait to see what Tyler makes of it,hes going to make an amazing brother!! Im so scared of loosing this lil bean it doesnt bare thinking about does it!!

I know hun, I'm scared of that too. I keep checking my tests to make sure the lines are still there :rofl: like they're gone get up and run away. PMA PMA PMA need to keep it going from TTC

hey my names stacey and iv just found out im due around the 7th (day b4 my bday so mega exited) had a mc in august i have no other children and im 24

can i loin in please xx

Congratulations choc1985 its sooooo exciting getting your due date i want mine now!!!
How is everyone feeling?

Hey there, I am due around 10th September if anyone fancies buddying up!!

noticed nobody has posted in a while how is everyone?

:dohh: I keep forgetting I did this. How is everyone? I have been really nauseus and super tired recently. I'm waiting for my scan to come through, hopefully that will happen this week

Congrats mumtobesept10 and welcome to BnB xx

how is everyone i had my scan 2 weeks ago got put back 10 days :( but atleas i got to see beanie who had a lovely heartbeat.Im not convinced on my scan date though they got my dates wrong 3times when i was pg with ds didnt get my actual due date until I was 21 weeks pregnant.
Have you had a scan yet bubbles?are you feeling better?
Im feeling really sick aswell and exhausted atleast its all going to be worth it
Congrats mumtobesept10! x x

Had my scan on 24th Feb and got my dates put at 27th Sept which I was expecting. Nausea has subsided a bit but the tirendess is just the same. Hopefully they can get your dates right sooner rather than later with this one emz xx

hey all, just thought I'd jump into the convo!

Im 22, 15 weeks gone with my first due sept 14th!

Lookin for a buddy to compare notes lol

Hope everyone is doin well thru their pregnancies!
spk soon xx

Hello everyone I thought I'd jump as well. I'm due on sept 27th, and this is my first !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->