pregnancy/text buddy wanted due in Sept 2010 UK

im due on the 27th aswell yay how is everyone doing??

:shock: this is getting wierd now, our tickers are the same for both LOs

:shock: this is getting wierd now, our tickers are the same for both LOs

I know I was going to pm you after I realised but thought id look like a stalker lol when was your lo born??

I was telling DH about this, Ed was born 14/11/08 1.06pm xx

I was telling DH about this, Ed was born 14/11/08 1.06pm xx

Tyler was born on the 14/11/08 8.38pm
omg that is soo freaky isnt it and I cant believe were due on the same day with this baby!

Whats the betting we will have them on the same day, we'll have to see about the gender too

was Ed on time or did you go overdue? Tyler was 15days over! lol that would be funny if their both the same sex lol how are you feeling??

He was 2days early. I was feeling ok but started getting heartburn today, I'm now hoping it doesn't continue the same way it did with Ed. We can't afford 4pints of milk a day :rofl: How are you feeling hun? xx

hey

Im 24, due 19th September!!
This is my first bundle of joy and am soooo excited!!

xxxx

He was 2days early. I was feeling ok but started getting heartburn today, I'm now hoping it doesn't continue the same way it did with Ed. We can't afford 4pints of milk a day :rofl: How are you feeling hun? xx

Oh I hate heartburn didnt get it that bad until the end of my pregnancy with Tyler.4 pints of milk today wow thats alot of milk lol!! Im not to bad just sooo exhausted cant sleep in the night and Ive still got morning sickness:cry: The only good thing as that Ive lost 1stone and it was definately needed lol!!
when do you have your next scan??:thumbup:

hey

Im 24, due 19th September!!
This is my first bundle of joy and am soooo excited!!

xxxx

Huge congrats hun, hope allis going well xx

Oh I hate heartburn didnt get it that bad until the end of my pregnancy with Tyler.4 pints of milk today wow thats alot of milk lol!! Im not to bad just sooo exhausted cant sleep in the night and Ive still got morning sickness:cry: The only good thing as that Ive lost 1stone and it was definately needed lol!!
when do you have your next scan??:thumbup:

I only drank that much milk as I didn't like swigging gaviscon during the day, I save that baby for night time when it was worse :haha: Hopefully the next week will see the back end of the morning sickness for you hun :hugs:
Next scan is 12th May, I can't wait. I keep trying to plan at least 1 thing per week (usually a wednesday) to have something to look forward to in the vein hope it'll make it go quicker. Are you going to find out what your having? xx

i hope the sickness passes to,hope the heartburn eases for you.Ive got my scan on the 11th may and il defo be asking the sex,are you going to find out? cant belive were 14 weeks already its going quickish. Thats a good idea to do something in the week,at the moment all the days are merging together so time is going fairly fast for me lol Have you started showing yet?

Yeah, I'm hoping for a girl but will be happy with a little brother for Ed, just means I get another shot at having a girl lol. It seemed to go really slow but then looking back it has gone really fast for me. I haven't really started showing yet, I had alot of bloating but that has disappeared and and my clothes are tighter. If I lay down I can see a little swelling where my uterus has popped up. I had a definate bump with Ed at this stage so was expecting a bump by now. Hows your bump coming along?

its quite noticable now which is nice i didnt get a real bump with tyler until I was about 18 weeks! I have no idea what id like sometimes I want a boy but sometimes a girl,although as long as their healthy it doesnt matter! Struggling for boy names and I really want my name choosen by my 20 week scan so I can call baby by its name rather than him/her.
How is Ed? Does he sleep through the night?? What are you doing about a pram are you buying a double??

Ed makes me laugh, when I get my doppler out he's right there beside me holding the ear phone. I caught him on the sofa with my gel the other day and he was shaking it over his belly :rofl: Still doesn't sleep through the night but we will hopefully be moving him into a proper bed and his own room (the one we decorated for him gives him the screaming heebe jeebees) soon unless I get my own way and move. I was planning on carrying LO in a wrap but as I suffer with bad hips I don't know if it will be the best idea so will have to buy a new pushchair. DH has finally agreed to let me have the Icandy Peach IF we can raise the cash from selling on all the prams we already have and a few other bits.
How do you think Tyler will react to baby when its born? what are your plans for a pram?

Ed makes me laugh, when I get my doppler out he's right there beside me holding the ear phone. I caught him on the sofa with my gel the other day and he was shaking it over his belly :rofl: Still doesn't sleep through the night but we will hopefully be moving him into a proper bed and his own room (the one we decorated for him gives him the screaming heebe jeebees) soon unless I get my own way and move. I was planning on carrying LO in a wrap but as I suffer with bad hips I don't know if it will be the best idea so will have to buy a new pushchair. DH has finally agreed to let me have the Icandy Peach IF we can raise the cash from selling on all the prams we already have and a few other bits.
How do you think Tyler will react to baby when its born? what are your plans for a pram?

Ha ha i keep asking tyler wheres the baby and he lifts my top up and taps my belly although when oh asked him where the baby was yesterday he thought he asked wheres my boobies so he insisted on pulling my top up to show oh where my boobies were lol:dohh: Tyler is hit and miss with sleeping,he is in his own room but sometimes wakes up once or twice for a dummy or milk.I want to move house aswel but oh dragging his heels. I think tyler will love the baby he loves kissing his younger cousin and whenever she cries he rushes over to kiss her! Do you think Ed will be ok with baby? I have no idea about a pram tbh as we dont use one often now as we drive everywhere and dont really go out much that we need a pram for,so im half thinking to buy a new pram for the baby and if were going on a short trip tyler can walk or if its long we can take tylers buggy and baby's pram but on the other hand id like a double just not sure if its worth it! Do you still have loads of baby stuff left over from Ed?

Sorry hun I have been off here for a little while as DH was on holiday so had a bit of family time. How are you feeling? hope your well.
I think Ed will be ok with the baby, he has a cousin 3months younger than him who is quite boistrous and Ed seems to be quite the opposite. We still have everything left over fom Ed even clothes, I'm planning on dying alot of the white stuff if we have a girl and don't mind putting her in a bit of blue if I can't bring myself to get rid of something

Sorry hun I have been off here for a little while as DH was on holiday so had a bit of family time. How are you feeling? hope your well.
I think Ed will be ok with the baby, he has a cousin 3months younger than him who is quite boistrous and Ed seems to be quite the opposite. We still have everything left over fom Ed even clothes, I'm planning on dying alot of the white stuff if we have a girl and don't mind putting her in a bit of blue if I can't bring myself to get rid of something

Was wandering where you had gone lol im not feeling to good at the moment ive pulled a muscle in my stomach somehow and its soooo painful I can hardly walk!! How are you feeling??Tyler is very boistrous but loves babies and kisses my friends baby all the time. thats a good idea hun with the clothes I would do it but I kept nothing from when Tyler was little apart from his jumperoo and baby bath lol so its like starting again!! Hope you had a nice time spending time as a family!!:thumbup:

Hi girls. First time mum due Sept 16th here. Very excited/scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->