pregnancy/text buddy wanted due in Sept 2010 UK

Hi everyone, i'm expecting my second around 24th septmeber :)
xx

:wave: welcome haecceity and Rachii, hope you are both well

Sorry hun I have been off here for a little while as DH was on holiday so had a bit of family time. How are you feeling? hope your well.
I think Ed will be ok with the baby, he has a cousin 3months younger than him who is quite boistrous and Ed seems to be quite the opposite. We still have everything left over fom Ed even clothes, I'm planning on dying alot of the white stuff if we have a girl and don't mind putting her in a bit of blue if I can't bring myself to get rid of something

Was wandering where you had gone lol im not feeling to good at the moment ive pulled a muscle in my stomach somehow and its soooo painful I can hardly walk!! How are you feeling??Tyler is very boistrous but loves babies and kisses my friends baby all the time. thats a good idea hun with the clothes I would do it but I kept nothing from when Tyler was little apart from his jumperoo and baby bath lol so its like starting again!! Hope you had a nice time spending time as a family!!:thumbup:

I'm feeling good hun, if a bit forgetfull which is why I don't come in here much. I'm sure there is a way you can be notified when there is a new reply. Seriously my memory is in bits, I booked Edward a docs appointment on friday the receptionist asked if I wanted it writing down, I said no but then straight after asked when the appointment was :dohh: Have you been having any gender dreams yet? I had one about my scan where they forgot to tell me the gender so had to run back to find out (it was a girl)
Have you got any movements yet? Hope your feeling well

Hi everyone i am Mel and i am due 4th September, this will be baby no5 for us.

Just wondering if anybody else can feel their little bubs wiggling. I can feel it all the time have been able too for about 2weeks its very strange again but comforting :laugh2:

i get a few flutters but because i have an anterior placenta im not having big kicks yet!

I've had some movements but they are very hit and miss. Some days I feel baby loads then I will go a few days and not feel anything so get my doppler out, Thankfully I don't have to spend ages searching for the heartbeat anymore

hi everyone - im due in september too -the 27th. Got my 20 weeks scan on the 14th May:happydance:

Have been feeling the flutters and a few light kicks

I hope you are all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"