Pregnancy with uterus didelphys

nn3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been diagnosed with a uterus with complete septum, which means two uterus, two cervix. It is very similar to UD, except that I dont have 2 vaginas. I am 4 weeks pregnant and am feeling quite tired already. Is it similar for even normal pregnancies? I want to know if anyone is/has been on a similar boat. And how much rest is needed, from which month should I think of taking complete bed rest, if at all. What should I avoid? Can I exercise etc.?

Looking forward to some replies......

Thanks....

Welcome Hun 😀 & congrats. It's normal to feel very tired quite early on our bodies are doing some pretty awesome things right now. And it takes its toll. Not sure if your condition means you need more than anyone else. But I would think to rest up when you can and don't over do it. Hoping your doctor will have some more answers for you. All the best Hun. H&H 9months x

Thanks gemstone for the quick reply. Its good to know that it is normal to feel tired in such circumstances. I am seeing a doc today.

Thanks once again.....

Thanks gemstone for the quick reply. Its good to know that it is normal to feel tired in such circumstances. I am seeing a doc today.

Thanks once again.....

Your very welcome Hun 😀. Hope all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"