Pregnancy Workouts

Weebles

Reaction score
I been concerned about weight gain and maintaining my fitness (safetly) and I just wanted to share a series of videos I found on YouTube. It's called The Pregnancy Project by Tracy Anderson. She has a workout for ever month and while I've only done one I really enjoyed it and think I'll be doing them all. She's trained Gwenyth Paltrow and JLo. If anyone else has found something really good please share, I'd love a good variety!

Ooo love it!!! I've been worried about weight gain too! I will definitely give those videos a try.

I'm a yoga person, so I've been using this website to do some of these videos. They range in difficulty, but they give a description of each video so you can decide for yourself if you want to try: https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/best-videos-prenatal-yoga

I like Jillian micheals workouts. I want to get back into working out but I'm wait to see my Dr and ask about limits and such.

I like Jillian micheals workouts. I want to get back into working out but I'm wait to see my Dr and ask about limits and such.

I always did Jillian Michaels pre-pregnancy, found her really good for cardio inbetween weight training! But for me personally her workouts are too intense during pregnancy. I feel pretty faint if I do HIIT type exercise, so I've stopped. Def be quite careful if you try them while pregnant, they are intense and she does jump around a lot!

Thanks for sharing this!! It is freezing cold and snowy here, so I love a good video to follow!

I love Glow Body Personal Training on YouTube. She has workouts by trimester and they are very challenging. They are short workouts, 5-15 min each, but I am very sore after them. I sometimes do two workouts or will repeat the same workout twice if I have time, but even if I only have 15 min I am still sore the next day. I do her workouts 6 days a week. I am used to being very active pre-pregnancy so it feels so good to do something challenging in such a short period of time. I am working full time and have a 1 year old so 15 min is often as much free time I can get in a day! Plus I can't let myself get away with the "I have no time to exercise" excuse because who can't find 15 min a day to spend doing something healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->