Pregnant #1

_Rachel_

Reaction score
I just found out that I am pregannt, I don't know whether I'm pleased or not yet though. I was going to wait till tomorrow to test, but I couldn't! I don't know whether I'm pleased or not.

Any advice from anyone in the same situation or who was in the same situation as me?

Rachel,
X

How old are you Rach? Is it because your too young or something? Do you have a BF etc aswell?

Me and my GF found out this week aswell. Going to go for it.

I'm 18, but would be 19 when the baby was born. How old are you and your gf?

I do have a bf yep and he is in the army so we would be able to live together in an army house if i went through with it. I am meant to be starting uni in september aswel and I don't know a way around that.

My GF is 18 and will also be 19 when Baby is born. I'm 21.

Well, you have an upper hand on us then, we currently don't have a place to live together so I'm sure you can work it out.

She was planning College in September too!

Haha weird eh? Don't tell me you live near Cardiff too?

congrats hun! i was 19 when i got pregnant with #1, had her at 20 and am pregnant again at 20! with katie there was never any doubt in my mind, but with this one, i was a bit unsure - especiallyas katie was only 3 months old wheni got pregnant!! butwith thought i knew it owuld be hard, but everything's going to be ok! xxxx

Nope, not near Cardiff haha.

I think I will keep it, tbh I'm worried about what everyone will say and how it will effect my future.

x

Congrats! You and your boyfriend need to have a good talk. Once you come up with a plan on where you're going to live, how you're going to support yourselves, etc, everything will seem much more manageable and less overwhelming.

Yer Im going to see hime next tuesday and talk about it face to face.

x

Yer Im going to see hime next tuesday and talk about it face to face.

x

I'm glad you're going to have a good talk. Like I said, once you have talked about it and feel like you're both on the same page, you'll have a much better idea of what you're going to do and how you'll handle things. Let us know how it goes.

I wil doo. I'm glad I found this site so I can talk about it, rather than just have to keep it inside until I see him.

x

I was 19 when i fell preg too and just started uni - they lat me defer til after baby was born. Congrats hunny!!

When you say defer does that mean continue the course a year later?

x

it will works itself out - everything happens for a reason

It can all work. My cousin was 20 when she got pregnant (i think from an affair!). She dropped out of uni. She had her second at 22. She did marry the father but as it hdnt been a relationship that had started out in the best circumstances it unfortunately ended in divorce. However she is now 27, remarried to a lovely man and a fully qualified accountant!! It can be difficult but she has really enjoyed the benefits of being a young mum.

Also a person I did my teacher training course with was only 28 but had an 11 year old and a 9year old. She managed to get her degree and complete the teacher training course. She never claimed it was an easy ride but wouldnt have changed it for the world!

I think you have to do what feels right for you!

I got pregnant by accident when I had just started Uni at 18. Gave birth at 19. At the time I was with the father. It's hard and a difficult decision to come to but you will never regret it if you go ahead with the pregnancy and give birth to a gorgeous little baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->