Pregnant 2nd time with no MS or any symptoms of pregnancy?

SammyDinh

Reaction score
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby, i am at 6w5d but i have no Morning sickness or any symptoms. When i was pregnant with my 1st, MS came very early and i was sick until 7 months. Is it normal or should i be worry?

I wouldn't worry too much. Easier said than done, I know. But I'm 9 weeks and haven't had many symptoms either. I'm kind of freaking out, but tell myself every day that things will be just fine

I hope so too, i have an US at 5 weeks and OB said my gestational sac is very small, i will have another scan on 23rd, pregnant with no symptoms does freak me out a lot :(

I didn't have any symptoms with my first and with my 2nd symptoms started at around 10 weeks but no ms just nausea and fatigue. Dont worry (hard I know) all pregnancies are different. Enjoy feeling well :)

My first pregnancy, oh boy. It was awful. I had terrible all-day sickness and food aversions and headaches and exhaustion and every single symptom in the book. My second and third pregnancies were beautiful. I barely seemed pregnant at all. A little nausea in the very beginning of my second, none at all with my third. So wonderful. I got the heck beaten out of my with my fourth and fifth (current) pregnancies, though. I'd just say every pregnancy can be much different, and it's definitely not a sign of bad things.

Thank you!! I Feel more confident now . I have US on the 23rd. Hope everything will be fine and see the strong heartbeat!!

Just throwing my 2 cents in there that I'm not having any symptoms either. I'm 8w1d and I keep getting a little freaked out whenever I read the "what to expect" updates that list the symptoms I "should" be feeling right now. But - I've had a ton of people tell me stories about their (relatively) symptom-less pregnancies so I'm trying not to worry. It is hard, though.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. I've had several blood draws and scans and (so far) everything has come back good/normal - but it's still hard to trust. I feel you.

Good luck on your scan today!

Hope your scan went well! xx

I've been worried about this same thing. I've had HG in my past 2 of 3 pregnancies and even had sickness in a pregnancy that I miscarried (although it was milder). I had no morning sickness whatsoever with my first DD nor with this baby. I know I'm early this time but I usually have full blown 24/7 sickness by now.

I was so happy not to have symptoms in my second pregnancy... Until they kicked in and were worse than the first. Really every pregnancy is just different. My mom was some sort of rockstar because she never got sick with my brother or with me!

It can be very normal to not have symptoms. With my first pregnancy if I didn't know already I'd never have guessed I was pregnant apart from my growing stomach. I had no sickness, exhaustion, my breasts felt normal, no funny tastes, no food aversions, nothing at all. I didn't feel movement til after 20 weeks (anterior placenta) so literally felt completely normal.
This time round however I have every symptom going lol.

I have a result for my US on 23rd today, here is it
OB ULTRASOUND
INDICATION: Check dates.

FINDINGS: Multiple images of the pregnant uterus are obtained.
Gestational sac and yolk sac seen. Cardiac activity at 141 beats per
minute. Crown-rump length 8.7 mm consistent with 6 weeks 6 days and an
estimated date of confinement of September 12, 2017.

There is a very small subchorionic hemorrhage seen inferior to the
gestational sac.

IMPRESSION: A 6 week and 6 days single live intrauterine pregnancy with a
small subchorionic hemorrhage.
The OB do not call me yet so i dont know what to expect :(.
But on the scan the nurses said they see a heartbeat of 148 and baby :)

I had no symptoms with my son or daughter all the way through my pregnancy only knew I was pregnant because of my bump xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->