Pregnant after 3 m/c's...so scared but so happy!!

aww congratulations - fingers crossed for a very sticky bean xx

Thank you all for you kind words and support. My dr has just prescribed me baby asparin and a high dose of folic acid so i am keeping my fingers and toes crosses

hiya I too had 3 miscarriaged and found out last week that im pregnant again and so afraid of it happening again the slightest swinge and im going to the tiolet to check if im pregnant im 4 week and 4 days pregnant once I get past the 7 weeks should be ok talk soon

Congratulations!!! Am so happy for you! Wishing you lots of:dust::dust:

:hug:

really pleased for you hun.....i've had 3 mcs too, so i know just what this means for you...

i've been taking baby aspirin too....so far so good...:happydance:

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Fantastic news. Have a very healthy, happy 9 months & beyond! XXX

Big congratulations hun. I have my FX for you that this one sticks. I have had 2 m/c's so far and awaiting my next :bfp: you have given me hope hun

Thanks for your kind words but I have just had miscarriage no 4. All the same time-ish 5wks 5 days. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months and praying you dont go through this. On a break now, having some tests at the hospital to see if there is something wrong.....which there must be....the hopefully put it right.....just like that, magic!!
Lets hope so anyway! xx

So very sorry to hear your news darling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->