Pregnant after 4 losses!

I do really hope this will be our take home baby! I'm not sure when my next scan is, probably about 11 weeks. My midwife should book it when I see her on Thursday.

My morning sickness went for a few days and then came back with vengeance the last couple of days. My midwife appointment has been cancelled tomorrow but it has been rescheduled for Friday. How's everyone else doing?

Hi all! It's Daisypetals... I jumped off here for awhile, because things weren't going so great for a while. I went in for that ultrasound at five weeks and they just saw a sack. The next day I had a gush of bright red blood and thought I was miscarrying. Since then it has happened two more times, and I still spot everyday, but I went in for a six week scan, expecting to see nothing, but the baby, heartbeat, yolk sac, everything was there and measuring the way it was supposed to be. So I am still in it. I'm nauseous in the morning, my boobs are sore, my progesterone is at 40. So I wait until next week for another scan to see how the babe is at seven weeks.

Hi flou and daisy, I'm so happy to hear you're both doing well!! All good signs!! Keeping everything crossed for you both! Xx

Hi 4angels. I was reading through your thread here. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I pray all will go beautifully at your scan and you will feel so much reassurance! :flower: Try to hang in there and take it one day at a time. That's what I'm having to do after 3 losses total, 2 in a row. My last one being March of this year. It's so hard, I know. :( I'm not letting myself get too optimistic either for fear of it all going wrong and it's still very early days for me, too. My scan isn't for another 2 weeks (ugh) so I have a long wait ahead of me, too! But f'x that we both have wonderful news and pics to share afterward! <3 Sending you :hugs: and love! For now I'm trying to enjoy every day that I am pregnant for and let each week be a milestone in itself. :flower:

Thanks so much for that Pixie. Think we need to stay positive! Why shouldn't these be our rainbow babies? Have you had any testing done? My scan is Monday now and I'm terrified but so excited at the same time. I'm just taking comfort from the fact there were no medical reasons for our miscarriages so we have every chance of this lil bean sticking! Lots of love and hugs your way! What is your estimated due date? Xx

Yes, I've had testing and they haven't been able to find anything in particular other than low prog. But I was on prog supp last time, too. So I'm on prog supp and baby aspirin (just in case) now, daily. My dr told me to start taking baby aspirin this time, too. So hoping it will make the difference! My EDD is Apr. 15th. But knowing my babies, they always come before the EDD lol! So looks like I might have another aries on my hands. :happydance: (I'm one too haha).
I agree, thinking positive and keeping calm only helps our beans grow. Although I know we both know that somedays that is easier said than done. :haha: But like you, there is no obvious reason as to why this baby shouldn't do well nor be our miracle rainbow baby so I'm trying to think positive about it and remain hopeful, too! Lots of <3 and :hugs: your way, too! :flow:

It's so encouraging to speak to people going through exactly the same thing! I had a little wobble tonight because my chest isn't as tender tonight but I'm still feeling really sick so trying not to freak out too much! Do you have children already? Xx

I know what you mean. I'm not feeling ravenous today so here I am despite good news this morning already questioning and worrying again about it and only used the bathroom 3 times today so far even though it's already 3pm. :blush: (sorry tmi). (Although I do go back to bed after dropping DH at his bus in the mornings and urinate immediately after getting up a couple hrs later.) It's junk like this that I cant seem to quit analyzing and driving myself crazy over! Ugh! :dohh: So yeah definitely in the same boat here! I don't have any ms yet but for me that usually doesn't start until about 6 weeks along. Although I have found myself more gaggy as of lately. Like my gag reflex is more sensitive than normal. Was coughing and gagging this morning trying to clear my throat first thing after waking up. It's crazy how I keep symptom spotting and double checking everything. :wacko: I cant stand the paranoia that goes with this. :nope: Although I did poas this morning with a non sensitive non early detection hpt and the lines were darker than the one I did on Monday so I'm trying to hold onto that and the hcg count from my dr office today to tell myself that all is well and to relax lol! It's so hard though! :haha: So I do know what you're going through. :hugs:

I know, I really do feel as tho I'm going crazy! I only need to wait until Monday to see what's going on yet Monday seems sooo far away! I'm constantly over analysing everything and reading far too much into it! You sound as tho you're doing great tho so fingers x'd you carry on as you are! Xx

Aww thanks. I'm already over analzying my lack of appetite today... :dohh: Was starving yesterday and today not so much. Ugh! Back to driving myself nuts! :haha:

Went for our scan today and got the best news ever! Baby is measuring spot on, saw sac, baby and a beautiful heartbeat flickering away! So happy and hope this gives others hope! I know we've still got a long way to go before we're out the woods but right now, my baby is alive and well! Sending hugs to you all xxx

OH YAY!!!! AWWWW!! That is WONDERFUL news!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: I'm so so pleased for you! I just knew all would be ok! I know how excited you must be! :hugs: Btw got a scan pic to share with us?? :flower: Thanks for letting us know! <3

That's brilliant news 4angels! I'm so happy for you.

So sorry for your loss!! I haven't gone through the previous posts but I mc #1 in January and became pregnant with #2 in March. We were so nervous to begin with and the first trimester was nerve wracking. Thankfully everything stuck! Hoping yours is going well!

Yeah, I did get a pic! Any idea how I upload it on my mobile or do I need to do it on a PC? Thanks so much for all your support, you girls are amazing. Hope we all make I through this to get our rainbows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->