Pregnant after D&C before first AF?

lauralynn3boy

Reaction score
So, we DTD before my first period and 2weeks after D&C. I had fertile mucus so I am wondering if anyone has gotten BFP right after D&C? I didn't really plan to try but it had been forever since I was spotting for weeks with the miscarriage. Anyone else TTC after miscarriage? Want to join me while TTC?

Hiya. I also had a D and C back in April but unfortunately for us we are still to get pregnant again. We didnt try the first cycle but tried after my first AF. Some women get PG again quickly after a MC though.
So sorry for your loss and good luck :dust:

I have heard stories of people getting pregnant right after. It is possible so goodluck! For me I miscarried in july. I got my period every 35 days up until October where I was 24 days late. Sometimes our bodies take time to heal. I had a wonky cycle even 3 months later. Hoping everything is on track and you get your wish soon! Just be positive and don't stress too much.

The women in front of me getting checked in for surgery was there because she got pregnant two weeks after her D&C. I ovulated about two weeks after my last loss which had to be resolved via d&c. So if you Oed and then DTD it is possible. Hope everything turns out how you want

My body seems to be very normal now. That's the weird thing. I expected to be cramps and spotty for months. I guess that shows everyone is different. I got fertile mucus for two days and now pretty much nothing. I am keeping track of the days to see if it will be 2 weeks until AF. My biggest concern is low progesterone. It was 8 with my miscarriage but it could have just been low because my body wanted to miscarry but didn't. so, we'll see.

Possibly. Not to pry, but have you been pregnant before and had low progesterone? I know my doctors have only tested for progesterone with one pregnancy.

Possibly. Not to pry, but have you been pregnant before and had low progesterone? I know my doctors have only tested for progesterone with one pregnancy.

I was tested in Feb. 2015 because I had been TTC for over a year so they said I wasn't ovulating because my progesterone was so low. Their only answer was birth control to try and regulate my cycles which defeats the whole purpose of TTC!! So, I went to my holistic NP and she gave me progesterone cream. I started the cream in July and they say it takes at least three cycles to see a difference with the progesterone cream. Well, I got pregnant in October so that was about right. Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage. :( I take the cream after ovulation until AF. So, I will be taking progesterone again if I get pregnant just to be safe. Taking progesterone I think kept me from miscarrying on my own but at least I know I did all I could to save the pregnancy so I am fine with the D&C. Sorry, you asked a simple question but there was no simple answer. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->