pregnant after implant :)

mumofone25

Reaction score
so after starting a thread in NTNP back in december 'cycles after implant' i found some lovely ladies who have been fab support over the last 7months, and now its time for a few of us to graduate to pregnant after implant :happydance::happydance::happydance: and get discussing the wonderful world of pregnancy

mumofone25 EDD 24/02/14 :pink:

Iwanta8a8y EDD 31/03/14 LMP:yellow:

Kate_live EDD 08/11/13 :blue:

Nelle84 EDD 12/01/14:blue:

:hugs:

Eeek and here we are!! Hope you've all had nice weekends! Mines been really manic with a weekend long camping wedding...really sore and feeling it now (but was well worth it! :) )
Xx

Make sure you get some rest now kate!!
Weve being having work done in the bathroom as we had a huge leak :(

Got my appt for my consultant meeting, to start discussing vbac or elective csection eeek, i have no idea what i want to do :s

Ok here's my innocence what's a vbac? Was Finley a c section? What du think your going to do?
That's rubbish having to have work done on bathroom esp if it was unexpected. Is it all finished now?
I am resting today :)

He was after a very long labour. I Have no idea, both have pros and cons, jays not very helpful as he just says its up to me lol. x

Hello my lovely ladies. Kirstie you should put a list on the first post who is due when etc so we all remember lol
Going by my period they say 22nd march, but I would say my 'true' due date would be 2nd April based on ovulation (if I have it right!)

So pleased we are continuing the journey together :)

:hugs:

PS I still don't feel pregnant lol!

I want to go for vbac but will see what the consultant says! Jessica was planned section so guessing they will say the same again, but we will see x

Just got back from my check up. I love that doctor! But I probably wont have cause to see him again (pregnancy related, anyway) as the midwives take over from here. He said all looked great, he cant believe I'm 17 weeks and still not showing, but he can feel my uterus spot on where it should be so its just a matter of time before my stomach muscles give up the battle!

I still dont feel pregnant either! The only times I do are when I listen to the heart beat on the doppler or acctidentally bend over the wrong way without thinking and my legs dont quite fold into my stomach the way the used to do!

Got my anatomy scan on the 21st, so we have another couple of weeks to fight out "should we find out"...

And for the record:
Nelle84 - Ellen - Due Jan 12th

Oh when i get the lap top out out i will update :

Amy was Toby a c section?

Nelle my sister is 32 weeks and only recently started to show :)

I have awful morning sickness this time, and evil headaches :( x x

I didn't show until late either Nelle, here are a could of pics from my first pregnancy, 18weeks, when i started to get my bump at 24weeks and 5 days before having Toby so 39 weeks.

No Toby was natural just Jessica section Kirstie x

Attachments

• IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
I only area started to show about 22 weeks but have massively popped that last two weeks my sister keeps looking at me and saying she now actually believes it's happening!

Kate- due 8th Nov Eeek

i started showing from 16weeks with finley and got huge out on soooooo much weight :S keeping an eye on weight this time about a 3lb gain atm:S

[URL=https://s1350.photobucket.com/user/kp2509/media/4and11_zps6383aea2.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p763/kp2509/4and11_zps6383aea2.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

eeek i done it... the day i got BFP and last night lol xx

Aww you have a lovely bump already :) so can't wait to get mine!

How did you get them 'in the message' iykwim?!?

When I do it I go to advanced and 'manage pictures' or something like that. How did you do it? Obviously not that way ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->