pregnant after implant :)

umm i went through photobucket and just copied url.

im happy not to find out, but jay wants to know so we prob will. xxx

Nice neat bump :)

Off to the Baby Expo here today. Sure we'll hate it because we're not big crowd people, but I figure theres lots of information there about whats actually on the market and it will save us from driving all over the city to find the baby shops!

Sounds good nelle and your right it will prob save you time and you tend to get some good freebies/ money off vouchers at those types of things as well. Grab all you can fit in your bag lol!

Major insomnia tonight. Having a little panic. My mum raised the question with me tonight of how we were going to afford to do up the house once we move in. I just said it would be a working progress and we would do bit by bit when we could afford it. Her answer to that was "but first you will be on maternity leave and then you will be paying childcare costs, where's it going to come from?" I just said 50 pound here and there will make a difference in the long run. I was so cool about it at the time but I just can't help dwelling on it. I know we have chosen to do things the hard way by buying a new house and having a baby at the same time but the hard way isn't always the wrong way is it? They have always done everything by the book and given me everything I could want for and I really respect them for that, but I plan to do the same it might just not be as easy for this first year!

Rant over sorry ladies. I've just been so excited and now feel really bummed out and fed up tonight. I know she only wants the best I just wish she'd have more belief that we can do this. :(

It will be fine Kate, we moved into our house when i was 5months pregnant and i didnt qualify for mat pay then as id only been working at the hosp for 5months and we managed just fine and so will you :D x x x

Hope you enjoy the baby expo Nelle, I love that sort of thing, everything baby all under one roof - I'm in heaven ;-)

Kate - don't worry Hun, like you say you can do it bit by bit, I was also pregnant when we moved into this house, she came 3 months after moving in, she is 14mo this old now and it still isn't finished, haha. I am at the inlaws yesterday and today as they kitchen/family room floor is being laid. If its all finished by the time this 3rd baby comes it will be a miracle, haha. No its totally live-able just just things we want to change/improve. We had no sofa when I got home from the hospital as we sold ours on eBay and it was collected and dfs were delayed in getting our new sofa to us lol

Im sure you wilo do just fine, You will get there xx

Had my booking in appointment today, midwife came out to me at home which was nice! Really makes things seem so much more real now I have had that appointment :)

She is going on my last period date even though I told her I don't have regular 28day cycles and I'm pretty sure I know when I conceived...she said they will want to check by scan dates. Lol, oh well at least I will have a scan a little earlier than expected :thumbup:

According to her my due date would be 22nd march! So wrong I think it's more like 2nd April - we will see ;-)

Hope your all well and bubbas all growing nicely xx

Aww thats good that she came out to you:)

Have my 12 week scan this week eeek really nervous :s

X

Think I'm going to get big this time lol this is today at 6 weeks and a few days...Oh my goodness haha!!

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/asorrell81/null_zpsf10cfad5.jpg

How exciting Kirstie can't wait to see pic :) xx

Awww tad jealous about how toned your belly looks lol.
Just finished a weekend of nights and I am hanging :( swooping between day shifts and night shifts and nights is draining of, going to ask the yard sister if I can do just nights while I'm pregnant I think xx

It's not too toned just obviously looks like it in the pic lol!

I can't imagine how hard it is working days and nights shifts without being pregnant let alone being pregnant! It's definitely worth asking if you can do just nights if that's what you would prefer. Surely it's in their interest as you will be able to focus more.

So what day is your scan?

Had a dream about twins last night and woke thinking of you and that fortune teller letter, you have had a scan haven't you already when you were cramping so guess it isn't twins otherwise I'm sure you would have said...

xx

Its wednesday at 12.
Yeh i had a scan only one baby in there unless the other is really good at hiding lol. X

18w2d and the bump is starting to look bump like! Though it helps that the top shapes around it!
DSC00110.JPG

Baby expo was good, though I'm glad we went when we did as even by friday lunch time it was getting way to jam packed for my liking! CHecked out a few prams and baby carriers and had a look at all the other stuff out there to tempt expectant mothers!

We settled on a pram and have it on order (the Valco Snap 4) and bought some other bits like a capsule as the Perth baby shops all had sales on that ended on sunday, so we figured we should make the most of it! Saved a good amount so that worked out quite well.

Good luck with the scan. Hope everything is well and you get some nice piccies to take away!

Glad you enjoyed the expo and got some bargains :)
Aren't prams such a minefield! Glad you have made a choice already.
Not much fun shopping for me this time seeing as we have one of each already lol, but I'm sure I can find some things to buy still ;-)

You have a lovely bump, oh and I like your top :)

Glad you enjoyed it :) love your top, have you decided if your finding ou
T or not yet? x

I figure all children deserve at least a few things of their own regardless of being number 1 or number 10! So definitely still some shopping for you to do!

We think we are going to find out. We have different ideas on unisex, and as I plan on making some of bubs' clothes its much easier than hedging our bets! Still wont be super girly or boyish though, I just have to lose my fondness for ruffle bums if its a boy :(
1 week to go!

And thanks for the compliments. I'm quite liking this bump thats appeared in the last week! The top is prototype 1 for sewing my own stuff. Hopefully the weather here hurries up and warms up a bit then I can wear them! Though I shouldn't knock all the rain as we need it so desperately.

Eeek Kirstie only a few hours to go...! Can't wait to see pic :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->