pregnant after implant :)

Awwww, congratulations Nelle - but wow-wee - well done you, sounds like you did amazingly well - deffo want details ;-)

Kate glad your all getting on well, hope your loving being a mummy!

Im with Kirstie, pretty sure i have spd this time too, seeing a doc on Monday to hopefully get some help by a belt or physio...30 weeks today so on the countdown now...Eeekk! Cant wait till bubba is here, really want to know what we are having this time - Im thinking girl today, but it changes daily hahahaha

I have a baby asleep on me, so my typing isnt the best!
Approach with caution ;) :
I woke up a about 4am, felt a bit of a gush when I got up but wasnt convinced if it was waters or not, but noticed contractions about 10 minutes apart.
Rang hospital about 8 as still leaking on and off and went in for monitoring- confirmed it was waters but contractions had died away so told to come back a 8pm to reassess if no progression.
Went out to attempt to walk and get some light lunch at the cafe at the park - most horrible experience ever! Contractions back with a vengence and loosing more waters each time, in public! Thankful for adult nappies ;) Took lunch home with us... Went back to hospital about 4pm when only 3 minutes apart.
At some point I asked for the gas... I think it was about 9pm. Spent about 90mins in the shower before that- definitely helped!

Pushed for maybe half an hour. Towards the end things went a little crazy and there were suddenly about 4 mw/nurses in the room and the main mw explained that his head came out fine but he wasn't rotating and his shoulders were stuck so I had to focus hard on pushing to avoid intervention. So then it was legs right up and a bit of manipulation to free him. DH said it was pretty gruesome to watch! But we got him out in the end, at least partially thanks to a 3rd degree tear plus a periurethral laceration (and a catheter for 24 hours. Great look...)

Straight to skin on skin for 2 hours while I got fixed up which was pretty awesome.

Were doing OK now. Had some feeding issues and discovered his tongue was tied pretty badly so had that fixed and we are slowly relearning how its supposed to work. Despite that hes growing like a weed and now weighs 5.4kg :cloud9:

Hows everyone going?

Congratulations Kirstie she's beeeeeautiful!! (Makes me want a little girl already! hehe think OH would have a fit!)
Hope everything is going well at home and big brother is enjoying it! When you get a chance.....birth story pleease! :) xx

Hey ladies :)

Freya Elizabeth arrived 19 feb weighing 7lb 3oz via elective csection

Arrived at hosp at 7am and was taken to theatre at 10am. I had some issuses with blood pressure 70/30 and fainted while doing the spinal, Freya was also wedged into my pelvis so they still had to use forceps to get her out so im happy i went with the section as i wouldnt have got her out and it would have been a repeat of Finleys labour
They were all joking that i just dont like giving up my babies lol

finleys amazing with her, im such a proud mummy ♡

We are mix feeding but Freya hates my left boob lol

X

Yey! Congratulations.
And a lovely name with lots of meaning!

Matthew is nearly 6 weeks (where does the time go?!) and seems to be thriving. Moving on to 3-6m clothes, so seems to be getting plenty to eat anyway!
Sadly I've got to go back under the knife to fix me up again as everything was such a mess and it hasnt healed properly. Slightly nervous about it but will be worth it...

6 weeks thats crazy!!!
when have you got to have that done? Im sure all will be fine :) x

Pleased everything is going well Kirstie! and that things were fairly straight forward in the end.

Nelle thats not great sorry to hear that but I'm sure they will sort you out prompto and hopefully soon will be on the mend.

Maybe tmi but we have been trying to get active again, but I find it so uncomfortable. It has got to the point now where I am just kind of pretending I'm enjoying it as I want OH to be happy. Awkward. Hoping it gets better with time!

How is everyone?

Kate have you overcome the getting active issues?

Freyas been diagnosed with laryngomalacia (floppy larynx) after being admitted to hospital but is doing much better on meds :) and has a ENT review in a few weeks.

X

Well girls if any of you still use this no.3 is on its way

Hello!

I was on the cycles after implant thread in November 2013. I finally found out I was pregnant in November 2014 & had my baby on July 13th 2015.

Oh wow. Congrats!!!! That thread feels like a life time ago now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->