pregnant after implant :)

Yey! Glad things are going well.

I just made tuna mayo sushi for lunch. Oh how I have missed it!

Got my scan date of the 6th September - seems like such a long time away - do hers crossed I can keep myself occupied for another 3 weeks!

Hope your all ok x

Cant believe im in 2nd tri 2mw ♡♡♡ got my downs syndrome results back my risk is 1:27765 yay

I Was counting down days Amy lol. x x

Had our 20 week scan on wednesday. Was amazing! They can see so much.
Baby was not playing along for a few of the measurements, but did let us know that he was a :blue: BOY :blue: and he looks all fine. :happydance:

Its nearly Fathers Day over here, so just ordered a drink holder for DH with the feet picture and "Daddys First Fathers Day - 1/09/2013" since they were his highlight.

And today had my big booking in session at the hospital- all my care will be with them now rather than my own GP.

All suddenly feeling very real!

Attachments

• lilFeet.jpg
    lilFeet.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Yay! Love the pics of his feet sooo cute!!! Woohoo for team blue x x

Woop another little boy! How exciting!! Congrats nelle!
Bet your wishing time away Amy! First scan so close and yet feels ages away at same time!

I have 11 weeks to go aaah! Loving being pregnant and feeling kicks etc just hating wearing clothes lol!! I just want to be in my pants only all the time! Think it's partly to do with the heat and being comfortable, still going to have a shock in two weeks when I go back to school and have to wear clothes again mwahaha!!

Aww another boy :) massive congrats, how exciting. Have you thought of names yet?x

Hope everyone is having a good bank holiday weekend x

It was Finleys birthday sunday so had a party for him and jays off this week so heading to a animal park in a min.

Saw mw yest, she thinks i have a anterior placenta as she could hear my heartbeat everywhere and it took ages to find squishs hb. Also have low bp so feeling pretty rough :s cant believe i dont see a mw again until dec seem miles away!

Amy not long until your scan now :)
Hope you are all well x

Hi girlies :)

Yup not tooooooo much longer, lol, 9 days eeek!

I have always had low of pressure with every pregnancy, not sure if it is low in between as its never checked, but it does make you feel sooooo lowsy :-( all I keep thinking is that it's better low than it is high!

Hope Finley had a lovely day and you have a good week with Jay off xx

Its fathers day here on sunday. Couldn't resist getting DH a little gift to feed his obsession for little feet! A wrap-around drink cooler (stubby holder), some little teensy tiny socklets that I cant imagine ever fitting a child of mine, and then I made him a pair of little shoes with hippos on them :)

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3739/9629086654_3497cb68d1.jpg

So excited to see his face.
I'll probably cry, given the state of my hormones already!

Lovely gifts, I'm sure he will love them :)
The hippo shoes you have made are fantastic!
I bet those little socks will be too big to start with, it's mad how small they are, we had little socks that didn't fit for ages and thought the same as you before x

Eeek not long until Scan Amy! :)

How is everyone else doing? i Finally stopped vomiting now its been a whole week woohoo!!

X

Oh my goodness scan is tomorrow afternoon, how will I get through the day haha! I am sooooo excited, just hope everything is ok as I have been feeling fine apart from being tired and a bit blergh! Nothing like I was with Toby or Jessica, that's the only thing that worries me - the lack of symptoms :wacko: hopefully just worrying about nothing...

I'm pleased your over your MS now Kirstie, we're you actually sick with Finley? I was never actually sick with either of mine, just seriously nauseous all day long.

Will let you know how we get on tomorrow lovely ladies xx

Eeek, keep busy during the morning :) im sure all is fine and cant wait to see a picture :)

Nope never sick with Finley. Had some nausea but nothing compared to this pregnancy. X

All went well today ladies, phew! Absolutely spot on with my dates, 10+2. Obviously couldnt do nuchal scan so back 2 weeks today :)

Here is our 3rd little monkey - so happy all is ok :-D

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/asorrell81/null_zps780ac2bf.jpg

Sooo cute!!! Do i need to up date your due date? x

i can feel baby wriggles eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :D

Aww that's amazing Kirstie! Can't wait to feel that again :cloud9: your going to make me so jealous being that few weeks ahead, lol

I have had a down few days :-( as we had our scan and could see everything looked good at the moment we decided to tell our families.

Everyone knew we wanted more kids, 3 possibly 4, and my mum has always been kind of 'why' you have one of each what more do you want! To me it doesn't matter what gender our babies are, yes it's lovely to have had one of each and we are very lucky, but if they were all boys or or all girls we would still want 3 or 4 and be happy with what we had.

Anyway, so we told told robs parents and they were over the moon, they really couldn't have been happier which was fab, we knew they would be like that :)

My family on the other hand was a different situation...we told them Sunday when we saw my mum and sister (sister also has 2 kids) we literally got, 'oooo your going to have your hands full' and 'oh congratulations, that's lovely news' the later comment in a very unsincere voice! They didn't even ask to see a scan picture....!!!!!!! I knew they wouldnt be as excited as robs family but i didnt expect it to be to this extent! They haven't even mentioned it since to me!

I'm not letting it upset me too much as this is what rob and I wanted and I don't care what they think (ok so that's not totally true, but you know what I mean) , we always said we wanted a bigger family, I just can't understand why they are not happy for us! We never ask them to have the kids or anything like that so its not that she is thinking 'oh no, another one to look after'

Sorry rant over, just needed to get that out :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->