pregnant after implant :)

Lazy boys for you kate, Finley was late too, fingers crossed he gets a wriggle on!
Finley is fab with Amelia and hes so excited that hes going to be a big brother although he does want to name her strawberry:/
X

Induction booked for Thursday at 2.30. It's what I really didn't want but don't feel like I have any choice left tbh. He's not coming off his own accord and he's BIG so think I've just got to go with it. At least I get to meet him soon. Currently eating a ton of pineapple and bought a hot curry for tonight. Last ditch attempt.....!

Yes indeed I am now a very contented mummy :)
Birth story if you want to know: (you might not)
I was induced with prost gel at 16.00 on Thursday. By 18.00 I was having regular contractions. Checked at 21.30 and found to be 4 cm and moved to Labour ward. Had no pain relief. Re checked at 2.00 and found to be only 5cm so had my waters broken and started on g&a. Got to 8 cm and had pethidine. Started pushing at 7.00, after 2 hours he had moved down some but was getting distressed so they decided to use forceps and get him out. Had spinal tap and out he came. All 9lb 11, huge footed and long fingered!! Also had a retained placenta so there were further complications with that. Unfortunately I'm quite damaged and lost a lot of blood so am on a cacophony of drugs!! But all so worth it. He is beautiful!! And latched really well so is feeding like a trooper. I can already feel my stomach muscles contracting after each feed, hoping that's a good sign.
Lots of love to everyone from Dylan John Henty and his very happy mummy xxxxx

Awww congratulations again! Cant believe you have had him now, only seems like yesterday we were discussing ovulation lol :p x x

Congratulations!
Had a quick scan through the story. Hope you recover quickly and enjoy these early days.
Awesome that he's greedy too ;)

Cannot believe how quickly I've healed. Already stopped bleeding and stitches are barely feeling now. It's amazing never thought it would be this quick! Hair straightener and out and about today for a cuppa and seeing friends. I am loving life so much, he is amazing!!

Can't wait till more of you are closer!! Not long for you Nelle!! And totally agree kirstie feels like yesterday that I was having my implant out and waiting for my 1st period! Look at us all now!!

Great that you're feeling better already!

Quick comic bump shot :)
DH is doing MOvember so we thought we'd join in!

Attachments

• DSC09922.jpg
    DSC09922.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
How was your first family xmas kate?

Nelle are you a mummy yet? x

Nope :(
Off to the ob this afternoon and hoping to talk him into a s&s as DH is meant to be working away but is "working from home" (read checking email and ordering people around but not really actually doing much) and we dont want to push our luck and have to start burning up actual leave!

On the plus side, meant I had time to get my belly painted by a friend whos branching into it. Planned before xmas but timings never quite worked out. So yey for that. Less yey for the 44 degree weekend we just had. :nope:

Hope you're all going well!

Attachments

• P1120120-001.jpg
    P1120120-001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P1090115-001.jpg
    P1090115-001.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful bump :) see these boys are lazy.

I went into labour after my s&s, but i was already 3cm x

He did the s&s and booked us in for induction on monday, but said he was relatively confident I wouldn't make it that far.
Fingers crossed!

We're very proud to announce the safe arrival of
Matthew Oscar
16/1/2014
10lb 7oz / 55cm​

His size took everyone by surprise, but we managed a mostly natural delivery with some gas towards the end. I'll leave out the details but willing to share if you're interested. All I'll say is he was big and awkward :bodyb: and it'll be a long while before I let DH near me again!

Wow 10lb 7oz!!!!!!!

Congratulations :)

Id like the details ;

x

Wow nelle well done you! That's incredible you must be so proud of yourself managing that without a c! I know I was at 9,11!
can't wait to see pics! And love the name! Enjoy these first few days/ weeks they go sooo quickly!

We had a lovely first Christmas. Little man is getting big and he's the spitting image of his dad literally a mini version! Had first swim which he loved. Had his first jabs today and has been very clingy and sleepy all evening, totally normal I assume? I have given him some Calpol so hopefully all will be well be morning!

How you going Kirstie? Have you had back problems? Are they any better?
Amy are you ticking along okay? Not that long to go fir either of you now! Xx

Yeh i have pelvic girdle pain/spd its a nightmare :(

Im ok getting lots of braxton hicks now, still cant believe im having another baby lol

Yes normal, finley slept loads after all his jabs. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->