pregnant after implant :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry your family arent sharing your excitement, but like you said youve both anted a bigger family, ignore them, im absolutely chuffed to bits for you :happydance: mine have been the same really, jays mum and OH were sooo happy when we told them but mine not so much, every time i mention the pregnancy they start talking about my sister, i get that its her first and a miracle baby since she was told she probably couldnt have any but some interest would be nice, its almost like competition i told my mum today that i had to go and see mw yest as my c section scar has been hurting (have to go to day assessment if it continues) and instead of engaging in a conversation with me see proceeded to tell me my sister has been getting pain :( saying that my mum did pick us up a little prezzie for lizard the other day :D xxx

Thanks Hun, appreciate the hugs, needed them, even if they were only virtual hugs, lol
oh no, I had no idea yours weren't chuffed for you, I just pressured they were...:-(
lol)
Just because it's your sisters first and a miracle baby doesn't make this any less exciting for you, this is no less exciting for us being our third

Why do they have to be like that, I can't wait until my kids can give me grandchildren (a little premature and a few years off yet though I hope, lol)

:hugs: right back at ya Hun :hugs:

So what is happening with your scar? Hope all is ok with it, but definitely go in if your still getting pain, ouch! Hope mine is ok...

xx

No problem :) whens your next scan?

They are happy for us, but we kind of get pushed to the back of the excitment que :

Mw said its prob the scar tissue breaking as womb is getting bigger but need to have it looked at if it carrierg on to be on the safe side. Its ok when im resting, but once i start moving and espec when i walk it feels like someone is tugging on my insides :s so glad im on annual leave for another week :) x

How you feeling now Kirstie with the section scar and pain?

Our next scan is a week today :happydance:

Hope your feeling better kirstie! Your bump is very cute!
Eeek not long till your next scan Amy!
A bit off topic and far away but what do you think you ladies will do for contraception post baby? Will you have another implant or something different? I'm thinking I will probably have another implant. I don't want a coil and am rubbish at remembering pills, so I reckon it's probably the most sensible option for me. Xx

Pain seems a bit better now thanks ladies :)

Umm nothing, jays on about having the 'snip' :(

X

I have tried all contraception now apart from the coil, that was my next step after this bubba. Just out of interest why don't you want the coil? I never liked the thought of it but its my only option after this one as I have had everything else and none of them agreed with me (and I can't remember to take the pill either lol!)

Wow Kirstie he is young to want to have the snip. Are you both certai. You fit want more than two little monkeys? How do you feel about that?

Scan tomorrow :) xx

My friend has one and it fell out!! I just don't really like the idea of being able to feel the string, to me would be like having a permanent tampon, though I know you can only feel it internally I just still find the idea strange. We will see...!

Ooo exciting!! Looking forward to seeing a picture! Wish I could have another scan :)

cant wait for scan pics :)

I Know, im not happy about it really, but i dont actu ally think he would do it. He hates hospitals and pain lol

X

Had scan today and all looks great, dated me today at 12+4 so due date they a going by is March 31st :)

LOVE the pic with his/her legs in :)

I'm thinking boy, what do you girls think?

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/asorrell81/505dc16dd08d7f85997059a250475b0c_zps87ec54cd.jpg

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/asorrell81/486b6fda3beef7493bf3352ca7dee733_zps18bedee8.jpg

Hello lovely ladies, it's gone a bit quiet in here lately, everyone ok? Just busy cooking babies I guess ;-)

xx

I'm all good :) Not much to add really! Touch wood everything is plodding along fine.
Painted the nursery a couple of weeks ago, so now its an empty room with pretty pale grey walls! Oh, and I made the curtains this last weekend, so it has those ready to go. Dragging DH to ikea to kit it out this week sometime, though not sure when we'll get round to putting it together!

I reckon yours is a girl too :)

we are good. been working nights the last 3 day nights. so im already in bed lol
Got some little baby grows and stuff now :) feeling some good baby wriggles now :D

Glad your both ok - loved kitting the nursery out, made it feel so real! It'll look gorgous when your finished :) Have you thought of any names yet?

Sooooo cant wait to feel this one moving. Has Finley come up with anymore names yet Kirstie? lol

We have decided NOT to find out the sex now, we were going to but I really don't want to. We decided we would as we thought it would be lovely to really include Toby and Jessica by talking about the baby girl/baby boy, but i think this will be the last baby (always wanted 3 maybe 4, but i feel this is going to make us complete) and i really would love a surprise. and we can still include them just wont be able to confirm sex to them...Rob would rather know and i told him he could find out but just not tell me (even though i knew it wouldn't be possible for him not to let it slip! I knew he would go with what i wanted as i feel stronger about not knowing than he feels for wanting to know. He is looking forward to a surprise now :)

Anyway...Little lady just woken up so speak soon xx

Kirstie not long until you find out now...Are you still going to find out?

Just back from my GD test.

Everyone here is screened, and my state gives everyone to mega 2 hour nasty one one to minimise false positives. So disgusting, and then have to spend 2 hours sat on a hard chair in the waiting room between blood draws.
Going to have a nice easy day for the rest of today I think. :sick: :sick:

How are you all?

What was yous GD results? all ok i hope?

Kate have you had him yet? ? X

Yup, All good here. No GD and everything else is looking fine too. Baby is the right way up, so hopefully he stays that way and I'll just grin and bear the bruised ribs.
We're nearly all sorted too, which is good since the hot weather arrived early so its already hitting the high 30's (nearing 100f... which ever) and I'm rapidly getting over it! :wacko:
2 (theoretical) months to go

I was hoping for cute newborn pics too. My fb feed is full of them after my good friend became an Aunty to two liitle bruisers (her SIL carried twins to 41 weeks. I was impressed!) and another friend had hers the day after! But theres never too much cuteness!
Hope youre doing good Kate.

Hows everyone else progressing?

Long story but STILL cooking!! Am now 41+1 and feel it. My bump just keeps growing I don't understand how it still can be! I have my up days and down days normally corresponding with whether I've managed to get much sleep!! Such sore hips and back in bed, I am a fidgety butt!! Had two hospital stays in last two weeks, one for suspected waters gone that was a false alarm and then another for bad bleeding after my sweep on Monday (not that it did any good!) I lost my mucus plug Wed but still no baby or contractions of any kind :(

Ooo exciting kirstie a little girl, give Finley a little sister! He and your sisters baby are soooo cute together has been making me very broody!
Sounds like a long drawn out process for a GD test nelle but I guess it's good they are so thorough. What's the theme to go with the grey? You will have to put some photos on when there is more done! I love being nosy at other nursery I really enjoyed doing ours.
Hope your all good Amy! Impressed your biting the bullet and not finding out, I would be rubbish. I had to know!!
Hopefully have news soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->