pregnant after miscarriage.

Kimmytara

Reaction score
hi all, was ttc for 1 year and fell pregnant, after ten weeks i miscarried, 5 months later im excited to say i am now 4 weeks pregnant. im very scared about loosing another baby....my last pregnany i had no morning sickness and this pregnancy so far no sickness....i read that thecould mean miscarriage..........im nervous

Congratulations!!!

I am also pregnant after 2 miscarriages. Honestly, I had symptoms before my BFPs with my failed pregnancies but this time I had none until the past few days. My boobs just started to get sore, I am very bloated and having lots of waves of nausea. I am 6+1 and saw the heartbeat today - which never occurred with the last two. Symptoms are not the judge.

Chances are in your favor that you have your rainbow baby. H&H 9 months!

Congratulations!!!

I am also pregnant after 2 miscarriages. Honestly, I had symptoms before my BFPs with my failed pregnancies but this time I had none until the past few days. My boobs just started to get sore, I am very bloated and having lots of waves of nausea. I am 6+1 and saw the heartbeat today - which never occurred with the last two. Symptoms are not the judge.

Chances are in your favor that you have your rainbow baby. H&H 9 months!

congrats to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->