Pregnant after two miscarriages **UPDATE - Chemical**

J

Jessa

Well, hubby and I haven't had the best luck on our TTC journey so far, but after 15 months of trying for a sticky bean we are hoping this one is it!

I was going to wait to announce it in here until I had a darker line -- I'm only 11dpo today -- but what the heck, eh? As I said in my journal, I'm jumping in with both feet and being as positive as I can be.

Test from today at 11dpo:

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Jessa_014/IMG_4708.jpg

I'm 3w4d today and absolutely over the moon!

Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement!

P.S. - To those girls who have spotting for days before your period, it is still possible to get pregnant... :)

Jessa - I am so happy for you. It is lovely to see so many ladies from the mc section in here this month.

I'm just hoping you all saved some :dust: for me :)

Good luck xx

Congrats Jessa! I am so happy for you! :)

HOORAY Jessa!!! We are going to be bump buddies, I love it!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Fantastic news Jessa. Congrats! :yipee: xx

Congrats hun, you deserve this so much and i couldnt be happier for you!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SO excited for you! Best news I've heard in a long while. Sending you lots of sticky dust, you really deserve all the happiness in the world.

Lots of love
Cat
xxx

Thanks for all your kind words! I had no idea that so many people were following my journey. :hugs:

I tested again....haha Somebody stop me!!! Actually, no, it's okay. I don't mind testing, really. :rofl:

I just like to see the line getting darker and darker. I'm 12dpo today and this was my last FRER. I will probably buy a couple more for a couple days from now, but I can't test tomorrow morning because the stores are closed today.

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Jessa_014/IMG_4727.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh YAYAYAYYA congratualtions!! I am SOO happy for you!! You have been so nice to me and always made me feel better! And now you are coming over to 1st tri! WOOWHOOOOO :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->