Pregnant after two miscarriages **UPDATE - Chemical**

Anymore tests today??????? How are you feeling? Huge congratulations!!!!!!!! :happydance:

No more tests today. If the line isn't much darker, I'm afraid I'll freak out for no reason! haha

I'm feeling like a truck just ran over me, but I'm keeping on.... :rofl:

Do you have an OBGYN yet? Dr. Obrien is the best! I had another doctor for my whole pregnancy, but she wasnt on call, dr obrien delivered Jasmine and he was amazing.

Do you have an OBGYN yet? Dr. Obrien is the best! I had another doctor for my whole pregnancy, but she wasnt on call, dr obrien delivered Jasmine and he was amazing.

I'm currently seeing Ademidun, but have been referred to O'Brien. Haven't heard when my first appointment with him is. I've got friends who said he is awesome!

Aww hunny, Im so happy for you! Many congrats.

Oh wow! only just seen this! fantastic news! so happy for you!
have a healthy, happy pregnancy! loads of sticky dust your way!

Dr Obrien delivered Jasmine and you are correct... he was amazing! He can be a little innapropriate sometimes with jokes etc, but he really does know his shit and he does a damn good job.

Huge Congratulations Jessa :happydance:

Sending you truckloads of super sticky :dust: for a happy and healthy 8/9 months

:hug:

Congratulations, I hope this one is super sticky for you.

Take care of yourself and little bean. :flower:

I'm so sorry to hear that this is not going to be. :hugs: and take care of yoursel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->