Pregnant after vasectomy?

Charmed86

Reaction score
ok, you’d think I’d know by now after 2 pregnancies with horrific morning sickness.. But I am not sure what’s going on. I’ve not done a test, I’ve not had a chance to get one yet. But basically, my husband had a vasectomy 5mo ago, we waited for the clear result before having sex. My husband & son have both had sickness bugs (starting with vomiting, then a few days of diarrhoea). I started being sick on Tuesday evening. It’s now Friday & I am still nauseous. It’s coming & going. Certain food & smells are making me feel sick, being overly active makes me queasy. I have so much acid in my stomach.

So it’s unlikely that I’m pregnant, right? I mean, it’s been months, we got the all clear. I know I need to test to be sure, but this is just a bug, right? I don’t even know if I ovulated, but going on past cycles, I am late for my period. Sickness with my other pregnancies didn’t start until the end of 5-6wks. So this is unlikely.

I’m sorry if this was the wrong forum to put this in. Please let me know if I need to move it

I think ure probably in the clear hom. Its prob just the remains of the stomach bug.
I guess give it a few days and see how u feel when the bug is gone and if ure still getting nausea then I wud test just to be sure.
Good luck

I’m sure it’s just the bug so try not to worry! Test if it will put your mind at ease x

I'd say it's just the after effects from the bug, it can take weeks before your stomach feels normal again!

Last time I had a stomach bug I was only sick on the Sunday but it took until at least the Thursday for me to be able to eat without reflux. I feel your paranoia though, I even scanned myself at work once because my symptoms from stopping BF were just like early pregnancy and they coincided with a rare occasion we got to DTD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->