Pregnant again after miscarriage!

stacey414

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm new here, and felt like i really needed to talk to people who may be or have been in the same situation as me. Well i had a miscarriage that officially started 13th October 2010, at 5 weeks, i bled for 8 weeks almost, untill the 7th December. I have not had a period since i stopped bleeding, (my periods have been irregular since coming off birth control)... So last week i started to feel nauseous, bloated, i've had cramping and i felt very tired...So i did a pregnancy test, and to my utter amazement IT WAS POSITIVE!! I still can't quite believe it, i feel excited but extremely worried that i may miscarry again, i'm not sure that i could go through that for a second time. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for friday, in 2 day's time, so finger's crossed this little miracle will make it :happydance: :happydance:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Hi everyone, i'm new here, and felt like i really needed to talk to people who may be or have been in the same situation as me. Well i had a miscarriage that officially started 13th October 2010, at 5 weeks, i bled for 8 weeks almost, untill the 7th December. I have not had a period since i stopped bleeding, (my periods have been irregular since coming off birth control)... So last week i started to feel nauseous, bloated, i've had cramping and i felt very tired...So i did a pregnancy test, and to my utter amazement IT WAS POSITIVE!! I still can't quite believe it, i feel excited but extremely worried that i may miscarry again, i'm not sure that i could go through that for a second time. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for friday, in 2 day's time, so finger's crossed this little miracle will make it :happydance: :happydance:

congrats on pregnancy!

I am also new - we also miscarried in October (13 weeks), and we are trying for another.

Thanks for the welcome messages girls, really nice of you...I hope to share some great news very soon!

Hi, Im new to this site too and suffered a miscarriage on the 30/10/10 at 6 weeks. Im now currently 7 weeks and 3days pregnant, Very scared and nervous but trying to keep calm but all good so far, just take it a week at a time thats what Im doing.

Im going for a private viability scan 2moz so hope we see the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->