pregnant and a positive on a OPK???

TTC...#1:)

Reaction score
confused...if you ARE pregnant.....do you get a positive on a OPK??? i have seen a lot of women on here talking about it.....need help..thanks

yes it can show up when your pregnant as well. this is why some use OPKs instead of HPTs if they cant afford them

have a look at this site, it has alot of useful information on this :) https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

QUOTE=TTC...#1:);3842764]confused...if you ARE pregnant.....do you get a positive on a OPK??? i have seen a lot of women on here talking about it.....need help..thanks[/QUOTE]

i got 5 possitives on opk last week. i finally got the guts to do a test on the thursday and got:bfp: so it worked for me. good luck:hugs:

QUOTE=TTC...#1:);3842764]confused...if you ARE pregnant.....do you get a positive on a OPK??? i have seen a lot of women on here talking about it.....need help..thanks

i got 5 possitives on opk last week. i finally got the guts to do a test on the thursday and got:bfp: so it worked for me. good luck:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hey congrats hun, thats great :happydance: what dpo are you?

What a fantastic Xmas pressie.xx

Sorry that looks like i have got a BPF but i havent i was replying to cla...Not sure what happened there...

I have read that OPK will detect the LH surge and HCG surge, however a pregnancy test will only detect HCG, so it is possible for OPK to show a positive because of a pregnancy, but for definite confirmation I would do a preg test too.

Good luck hun x x

QUOTE=TTC...#1:);3842764]confused...if you ARE pregnant.....do you get a positive on a OPK??? i have seen a lot of women on here talking about it.....need help..thanks

i got 5 possitives on opk last week. i finally got the guts to do a test on the thursday and got:bfp: so it worked for me. good luck:hugs:

Hey congrats hun, thats great :happydance: what dpo are you?

What a fantastic Xmas pressie.xx[/QUOTE]

i tested 2days after my af was due i didnt have the guts to do it any earlyer. ist the best presant i have had :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->