Pregnant and scared

SlimStacee

Reaction score
I’m 22 got a full time job but still live with my parents I found out am pregnant and my mum is so angry and said she don’t want nothing to do with it wants to kick me out and am so upset my dad also says the same I don’t want to move in with my boyfriend as I like my own space and it keeps the relationship more exciting not living together as have more to tell each other when we are together and love living with my parents it’s a nice atmosphere but ever since this I found out I was pregnant they want to kick me out and saying they won’t class it as their grand child.

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. At 22 I wouldn't have thought they can be cross etc but maybe give them time to come around, sometimes it's the shock.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months
Xx

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. At 22 I wouldn't have thought they can be cross etc but maybe give them time to come around, sometimes it's the shock.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months
Xx
Thank you so much

Maybe you should look into finding a place of your own, it won't be easy but should be manageable since you are working full time. It would be good for you to have your own space escpecially when the baby comes. For me personally if my parents told me they wouldnt classify my kid as their grandchild I wouldn't want to be living that close and personal with them anyway. I hope they come around. Congratulations on the baby, they are amazing!!

So sorry you are going through this with your parents not being supportive. Hopefully as time goes by they will come around and be more supportive once they have had time to process things. Is your boyfriend supportive?

I'm sorry your parents aren't more supportive. You're old enough to have a baby and make your own decisions. I hope they will come round in time but in the meantime maybe look at getting your own place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->