Pregnant at 38!

Chocciebutton

Reaction score
Pregnant at 38!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been ttc for 4 months..........didnt think I had any chance given my current health situation ( I have 2 children already) I had my last child aged 33 and I was due to start infertility treatment ....I found I was pregnant day before I was due to start Clomid.......I was told I would lose the baby but 9 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. well I was due to start my period 3 days ago and while in town with my husband today decided to do a test....I did a first response and got a very faint line.....my husband wasnt convinced so we got a digital one which I quickley did in a public toilet waiting to get the bus home. The bus turned up and I had the test in my bag......so there we were on a pcked bus watching this test with a little egg timer on waiting for the result. It seemed to take ages so I closed my bag as I didnt want anyone to see, a minute later we looked in my bag and my husband looked like he was going to faint!!!! it said PREGNANT! people must have been wondring what I had in my bag lol
So to anyone that has been told this or that there really is still hope .Recent blood tests showed I had entered the peri menopause ....but here we are pregnant..I am being a little cautious as it is early days but I was thinking of everyone on here when I got my result yes I was happy but I did have a little tear in my eye I almost felt guilty as I hadnt been posting on here long....I hope you all get good news soon too xx

Congratulations Chocciebutton :happydance:

Great news! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months :thumbup:

That is great news honey- and a wonderful story to tell your lil one someday... hehe.

Best of luck to a happy and healthy 9 mos!!!! Yay YOU!!!

Congratulations!
I Thought I Was Infertile But Contrary To My Doctor's Prediction, I Got Pregnant At Age 43, After Years of "Trying".

Yay!!! Congrats & enjoy!!

Huge congrats to you!! And I LOVE how you found out! What a fab story!!

Congratulations!!

It might have been fun to have been on that bus with you. :winkwink:

Congratulations!!! 38 is a great age to be pregnant :thumbup: LOL!!! (if you haven't guessed that my age too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->