Pregnant, but for how long? Scared. *UPDATE*

Have no answers for you but hope all works out for the best. Don't be soft about your healthcare, tell them you need answers. .

Hi Maze,

I MC middle October last year at 5 1/2 weeks. I just had a really bad period that lasted for 2 1/2 weeks. I was really stressed that month and thought that was why it happened. I am sorry to hear of your loss and that you may be going through it all again. I must admit though that I did a PG test today 6 days PO and It has a faint positive line. I have had back ache and pelvic pain off and on since Saturday and today I have yellow/brown discharge so now I think it is happening again too. I'll keep my fingures crossed for you that your HCG levels increase and your UTI goes. xxx

Thinking of you maze hope things turn out for the best for you:hugs:

So I went for my third HCG test on Tuesday... because the Wed before I was 28 and then Sat I was 49 and they were telling me it didn't look good and that I probably already miscarried...

I was hoping for at least a 100 on Tuesday.

The test results came back today and in three days I went from 49 to 222! :happydance:

I am so happy.

Thanks to everyone for your support!

hey hun glad to see your numbers have jumped up i had hcg done at 4weeks 6days and it was only 102 and was told i was most likely going to misscarry 2 days later its was 340 scan at 6 weeks showed my bubs and now hes 7 mnths old xx

Thats great news. The cyst is fine as well. All pregnant women get a cyst on the side they ovualted from. Its feeds the pregnancy till the placenta takes over. Keep updating .

Thats wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! Also, I'm sorry, I love Canada and all, but honestly, the doctors here suck! I don't have good experiences with them ever! Nor do I ever feel reassured when I talk to them.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but congrats on your new little one! I hope only the best for you!

Maze I have read your story with great interest and so glad it had a happy ending :hugs:

I wish you a happy and healthy 7 and a bit months :hugs: xxx

Maze, that's great news! I love happy endings x

Hey Maze that's great news! Onwards and upwards! :)

fantastic news!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
:happydance:
x

Congrats! :happydance:

Also, I'm sorry, I love Canada and all, but honestly, the doctors here suck! I don't have good experiences with them ever! Nor do I ever feel reassured when I talk to them.

I have to agree, at least some of the time. Some of the doctors (and nurses) a person gets assigned while in the ER or in hospital are just horrid. Really think there should be some sort of compassion test required before people are allowed to enter a medical profession!

I like most nurses. My mom is a Maternity Nurse, so I come in contact with a lot of them, and I really like them more. There are some doctors that are good, but the mojority of them I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->