pregnant? could I test and get a positive with odd dates?

Delaciimomma

Reaction score
Sorry its so long!!
My bf and I have sex on a daily basis. No protection used.

Last period: may 23-26th (was a very watery period
seemed light and was kinda short)
Ovulation for May: 9th
Had sex: may 6th-12th everyday
I got what I thought was a UTI after my odd period but it didn't burn when I peed, wasn't to bad, really uncomfortable
And I was of course going to the rest room more often. It cleared up
I had spotting in the morning on the 30th(4 days after AF) that was just small pinkish red drops when I wiped. I was slightly bloated but not to bad. Nothing else seemed to be happening except the spotting, uti and some dull pinchy cramping.

Fast forward to now
According to my period app I ovulated on June 6th and we had intercourse the 1st through the 10th. Everyday.
My next period is due to be here on the 20th-24th
The last week I have been having some symptoms that I think couldn't possibly be from this month because I wouldn't be far along enough to notice:
6/3- friends son (3yrs-old) came over for the first time and as soon as he walked in the door he looked up at his mom and said "mom! She's a mommy too!" Then wouldnt tell us why he thought so. I though that was odd.
6/9- started getting gassy and somewhat neasouse.
6/12 - smells were making my tummy turn and when i would say something to my bf he said he couldn't smell anything.
6/13- really noticing a odd feelin in my abdomin, feels like my muscles are to tight and they are stretching, also very bloated. Not as gassy any more. Been feeling much more hungry and have been eating bigger portions than normal.
Today6/15- still very bloated. Had horrid low back pain earlier and my dear boyfriend had to rub it out for it to stop. I have been an emotional wreck. Can't seem to get enough water.
I have just been super drained. I have no energy even after a full nights sleep. I also took a bite of his sandwich that was spicy and normally I don't like anything spicy at all but I liked his so much I went and made my self one. Which is odd..

Anyways, maybe I am over analyzing things but something sure feels different. Thoughts, opinions? Thanks for reading! Sorry its so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->