Pregnant friend moan!

As i say i understand it from the other side too, my son is only 14 months, i still have the memories and scars to prove it, i hate morning sickness, i hate spd, i hate having to be cute and stictched uo for hours, i dont like not getting a full nights sleep, my son had to have surgery at 6 weeks which is terrifying, BUT i had my baby and for us ladies right now we would give that and so so so much more to have our babies.

i dont think anyone is saying that people cant complain, but possibly suggesting that you are senstive to others feelings, the OP had had a very recent MC and i think her friend should have shown sympathy, support and love. sometimes we need to stop looking at our own problems and look at what others have to deal with.

i cant imagine what its like for you to spend 5 years TTC, im sorry for that hard time and im happy for you getting your baby at last. i agree hormones do funny things to us all and being a mum isnt easy at all, time will get easier and you will be blessed wathcing your child grow up, trust me the newborn stage lasts no time at all, and all the pain and problems are forgotten quickly, the scars remain but are worth every stitch xxx

I know, I should've kept my big mouth shut! I honestly wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad though. If it helps, I really do understand your loss and you should be allowed to moan about pregnant women too! I wasn't thinking! I promise I didn't mean to come across so nasty

Zedfaca - I put my foot in my mouth all the time! Join the rest of us and go and have a glass of wine!

No more sleep rants from me. I will have my drink and shut up. I'm so stupid, I didn't even see what forum this was in (checking it on my phone). Then I only remembered writing this today and came back to see what I'd put. I feel awful!! And I didn't even read the post properly. It DOES sound like your friend is being a bit insensitive. But maybe she's just not very bright like me and is trying to let you know that pregnancy can be a nightmare in order to make you feel a bit better? It's not the most sensible thing to say to a grieving woman but her heart might be in the right place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->