Pregnant in the summer

keljt1127

Reaction score
Sucks :growlmad:

I want to go out to the pool n lay out but there is no way this prego chick is getting in a swim suit exsposing myself! nopeee:nope: There is fat in places I didnt know exsisted! :blush:
Plus it is WAYYY too hot to even step foot outside in this heat ! arggg

Luckily I won't be prego much longer and hopefully can enjoy the summer more :shrug:

I LOVE summer , but right now I wish it was cold out!

I feel yoU! I will be pregnant until September 14!!!!! It is going to be ridiculous! I live in Tampa Florida where it is already 95 degrees with 90% humitidy!!! I hate it! Oh and I have to move my house to nothern Florida in 2.5 months!!!

I have been hotter then everyone else, guess thats part of the whole pregnancy thing.

I get much sweatier now that I'm pregnant in the heat. :blush:
I LOVE getting in the pool whilst pregnant though! Oh my goodness, it feels so good! The second you dip into the water you feel immediately weightless. All the pressure just melts right off of your back. It's so lovely. You'll never want to get out!! :flow:

you dont have to wear a cossie, put a tshirt over it, nobody will say anything and besides if they do so what youre bringing a new life into the world and should be proud of it :) its one of the best things anyone in the world can do :)

just say you dont want to get burnt so your wearing a tshirt, id love to have a pool to go in right now.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->