Pregnant just 3 weeks after MMC?

Lynsay

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hi There,

Just wondering if some of you lovely ladies could advise me on a few things which have happened to me recently?

I'm almost sure I ovulated 10-13 days after I had my medically managed miscarriage which was on friday 2nd July (we found out at the scan on the 29th June).

I'm sure I ovulated around the 12th-15th of this month - is this possible?

If thats the case would I be getting nausea so soon? I felt so dizzy, sick and light headed all day yesterday, and I'm feeling a little off balance today. I'm eating much less than usual because of this but the foods I am eating are alot more fatty than I'd usually want.

If I did OV around those dates I'd only be around 6-7 DPO. I have no idea what symptoms to look out for as my last pregnancy didnt really present me with many, and I'm not sure how soon symptoms would start?

Thanks x

Hi Lynsay :) Firstly, I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you and I are both in the same boat. I had a natural mc and have been having symptoms similar to when I was pregnant a few weeks ago along with a couple extra. I had another blood test yesterday to see if my hcg was back to norm, but hopefully I'll have some happy news along with it- as scary as it may be! Good luck and let me know what you find out :hugs:

Hi Irish Rose,

I'm so happy to finally find someone who may be pregnant this early on! I've read so many things about waiting for 1-3 cycles and all I want to do is be pregnant again.

Have you heard any conflicting advise from your Dr's?

I really hope that you have some good news soon...keep me posted. xx

My doctor initially told me to wait 1 cycle before trying again but so much of what I've read online (I probably do that too much hehe) says it's for dating purposes. The doctor I had at the time wasn't of much help and was too busy rushing around to answer any questions I had- I was not happy about that. What made me wonder were my breasts hurting soooo badly, from the nipple down only- and they get fuller at night and in the morning. Not to mention I have been so tired even when I've done nothing!

I would hate to think I don't know my body right now as it adjusts to what I just went through. Anything is possible and I hope both of us can be expecting the makings of a little miracle soon.

Oops! Double post- sorry bout that :)

I will be sure to let you know what I find out xx

Thanks Irish.

I cant believe that your DR's have been so bloody tackless...surely they're trained to deal with us emotional women and sometimes all we need is a little TLC and some factual answers. My Dr was very pleased with my recovery and didnt mention any problems with trying again but mentioned that the first cycle is for dating purposes. So I'm glad I have double confirmation from you.

I'm waiting a while before I test - though technically a week from now would probably show, but I'm waiting until 4th August as it's my birthday and I'm praying for a brilliant birthday present :)

Good luck Hun,

xx

Lynsay

Do you use OPKs or temping to find out when you're ovulating?

I had a +OPK on the 12th, which means I'm probably around 9 DPO & am almost definately going to test in the morning, can't stand the wait.

I've had cramping, nausea, dizziness, increased cm, what I think was IB on monday & I seem to be hungry all the time.

FX'd we all get BFPs soon

Oooh! Lynsay- that would be a WONDERFUL birthday pressie for you :) I will keep everything crossed that I can :) I'm probably going to call in an hour or two and see if they have my lab results. Now I'm almost nervous I'll be normal LOL

I had to practically grab the doctor by his shirt tails to throw what questions I could at him about my mc. The- can I swim (I had read about uterus infection), can I have sex, when can I try again...and the "what about pain" and he just shrugged me off and told me to take twice the recommended dosage of advil as that was hospital grade! Thankfully I had gone to the ER the week before and they gave me low dose of loratab. And he looked at me like I was a loon for my other questions :( it would be nice for them to spend some time with us in moments like that.

Lynsay- I just called for my lab results and they said I'm back to normal. So I guess I'll wait a bit and see if my symptoms turn out to be something. Kinda bummed, but I guess now I have a fresh start :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->