Pregnant? Just wanting some opinions...

Kandykane81

Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't posted in a long time!!

My period is currently 2 days late (if I was on a 29 day cycle).

Ok, let me give a little background. I got off of BC pills in Oct 2012. Since then my cycle has not been regular. My cycles have fluctuated between 26-31 days, 29 being average. My period was due on Saturday, the 24th. In May, my period was 3 days late, but the whole time I was having my normal backache, I also had some brown discharge before the regular flow.

The difference this time is that I have not had my backache, that I have recognized. Meaning that I feel like it might be aching, but then I will suddenly feel like I have gas or need to use the restroom and it will go away. Just now I felt like this itch under my skin near my ovaries. I have had brown discharge since yesterday. I had a couple of, what I call hot flashes, last night and several this morning. Like right now, my cheeks feel and look flushed. I woke up this morning with dry mouth, only ate a few bites of my cereal and my tummy was upset. Not nauseous, but yucky. I have been burping like crazy today. My tummy felt better and now I can't seem to fill up! I had such a horrible headache that came out of nowhere last night. Have had a few light headed spells that went away quickly. I did take a General Dollar test a little bit ago (not fmu) and it was a bfn. We aren't trying, but would not be disappointed if we were to be pregnant. Just don't know what to think!!! Very frustrated!! Just want to know one way or another!!

It may be too early, I would wait a couple days and test again :)

Doesn't sound like much is unusual. Periods can differ month to month. I don't think this is it. But you don't know until you test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->