Pregnant on Cerazette?!

Kazziki

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help/had been in the same situation? I'll tell you the whole story (sorry). I have 2 children a daughter who is 8 and a son who is 5. I was on the implanon implant after having my son but had it removed as it didnt agree with me at all and went on the depo injection which i had before i had my son and i liked it alot as it suited me. My doctor told me in august 2011 that i would have to come of the injection as it highers the risk of osteoporosis and put me on Cerazette, he asked me to come back after 3 months to see how i was. I started Cerezette on the first day of my period in aug 11 and only had a little bit of spotting in sep then nothing after that so in nov my doc gave me a supply until feb 12 i haven't missed any tablets and havent had any periods since sept 11. i went back to my docs in Feb to get some more tabs and he asked out of the blue if there could be any chance i could be pregnant at the time i said no, not unless the tabs dont work, then later at home i started to think and i'd had sore boobs, needed toilet more etc so did a test that came back positive then went and got another test which was positive as well :wacko: I made an appointment at the doctors which wasnt till the week after told her about it and she said that if they both came back positive then she is in no doubt that i am pregnant. she told me to make an appointment at the midwives and id have to go for a scan to tell how far i am as i havent had a period since sept 11. I have that app on tue at 9 at the midwives but it will have already been 3 weeks then since i did the test and i will have to wait even longer no doubt for a scan and hate not knowing how far i am or even if i am pregnant at all?! I feel like i'm in limbo land, has anyone else had a similar sitution to me?

Sorry to go on and thank you for reading x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"