Pregnant Or AF Just About To Pop Round The Corner????

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hey I'm currently 15/16DPO and AF was due Sunday. Sometimes I am late but I can't remember having symptoms right up to past AF was due. I got a BFN yesterday. Haven't got any more tests left! I had slight pink discharge last night and this morning and only when I wipe. I had quite bad left rib ache and I have dull ache in my tummy. Slight cramping like AF cramps. Felt very nauseous about 12 DPO. I'm really confused. I just want AF to arrive or a BFP.
Anyone else had anything like this?

Love L.

Xx

i would say maybe go and get a blood test so that you know forsure because being 15 16dpo they should be able to tell by a blood test

Not exactly, but I was 11 days late and I wasn't pregnant. I have PCOS and it was a shock when I found out that I have it cuz I have kids and I never thought I'd ever have PCOS. It sounds like that could be implantation though, so maybe you tested too soon. Take a test in a few days. G/L to you.

I'm in the same boat, I'm 17 dpo today and still waiting for AF or BFP. AF is now 3 days late, but like you, it's wasn't ALWAYS a perfect cycle so who knows. I just want to know either one so I can move forward! I've tested several times up until yesterday and all were BFN.
I did have weird cramping and brown spotting that started on about 8 dpo, lasted for about 5-6 days about but it stopped last week. Def not AF.

Then I got a cold, and I feel nauseous every now and then but I can't tell if that's because I'm sick with a cold, or something else.

Today I'm feeling super crampy, much more constant than before, and they're really not like AF cramps where you want to hunch over and count until they go away. It's like... tightening cramps. Like my uterus feels like it's just really tight and it doesn't hurt that bad but I'd really like to know what it is. I also get twinges or pinching feelings on my left every so often.

Well, FX for you, and me! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->