Pregnant, or is my body fooling me?

Alemae

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to get your opinion about my situation. Me and my fiance were having unprotected sex every day around my ovulation. Two weeks (on August 5) later I noticed some pink spotting, just once. Four days later (on August 10) I started bleeding for three days instead of the usual five when I'm on my period. I also noticed that it was just blood; no clots or pieces of tissue in there at all (sorry, TMI!). I have always had very regular cycles, and NEVER had any type of spotting in between my cycles. Since then, I've been having quite some pregnancy symptoms;

- sensitive and tender breasts/nipples
- nausea
- completely exhausted, but not able to fall asleep at night
- constipation
- burping a LOT
- terrible headaches
- more frequent trips to the bathroom
- cramps in/around my uterus
- uncomfortable feeling towards my groin, almost like a muscle-ache
- feeling overly emotional
- lower blood pressure than normal
- lower back pain

Last Saturday (August 17) I took a HPT though, and it was negative. So right now, I'm very confused. Am I pregnant, and is the test not picking up the hCG? Or am I not pregnant, and is something else going on with my body? My last true period started July 6, so if I was pregnant, I'd be a little over 6 weeks.

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, so I'll hear what she has to say. I'd just like to hear what you guys think, since I honestly don't know what's going on :wacko:

I think you'd probably get a BFP by now if you were pregnant, but there are always exceptions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->