Pregnant??? Or just fat and bloated ???

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
So something is telling me i have a baby growing inside me but then again i think im just putting on weight on my belly !!, here are some pics of when i stand norm and when i suck in ( atleast try to its so hard) and when i lay down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
Have to do one by one phone is being stupid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 10
when would you have conceived? Have you tested?

Well my belly has been getting bigger like this the past few weeks so im going to say id be around 12 weeks or less !! But i have still been getting some bleeding for 2-4 days and not my regulat cycle times, like on cycle went for 40 days one 22 days so no idea i have tested a few weeks ago and got positve then negitives :/ thinking i should go ask doc to do ultrasound see whats going on, i keep dreaming i have a baby but dont no if thats cause i want one so bad

definitely go in for bloods and an US. Keep us posted!

Will deffs keep u posted. Even hubby says i look pregnant but is unsure also :/

Oh and im constantly haveing to pee !! Getting headaches and feeling tired

If you havent tested for a couple of weeks, i would test again :)

No one can tell by a picture. The only positive answers you will get is by a test or a blood test. bloat can because from numerous things, to your menstruation cycle to a gluten intolerance.

Also if you got a positive test than a negative test, where they the same brands? as some are more sensitive than the others. I would go get bloods done, personally, if I had a positive than a negative.

Yes same brands and i had bloods and they were to low , im getting a test later on so wil see, but i might go docs cause i wanna no y i look preg all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->