Pregnant or not?

Rissa25

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread or not I'm kinda new at this but, I have been trying to conceive and have been have some issues. I have two kids already and never had such a problem getting pregnant. I have some hormonal issues now and I bleed twice a month. Once when I'm on my period and once when I'm ovulating. I think the bleeding when I ovulate is why I have such a problem getting pregnant. Well my last period was on April 23rd and then I started bleeding again on may 7th at which I was ovulating. I had sex on the the 6th. I bought the ovulation tests to know so that I could try to conceive. Well I'm about a week late and have taken two pregancy tests and both negative. I know that with my two kids I took a pregnancy test the day I was due and got a bfp. I know that every pregnancy is different and thought if I could get other people's thoughts and experiences it would help me. But even with my hormonal issues I always got my period an I have no symptoms whatsoever that my period is coming. The only symptoms I have is excess saliva an mood swings ( doesn't take much for me to cry or get very angry) which isn't really me normally I have more patience ad control over my emotions. I very much appreciate and replays to this and rele hope I'm finally preggo!! Thanks

The only way to know for sure is to get a BFP. With you having hormonal problems, it could be many things? I would keep testing and if you still feel like something is up, call your Dr. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->