Pregnant or Symptoms Shopping?

SloanPet77

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hello,

this is my first time writting here. Hoping to get some help with some questions. So my DH and I were going to start TTC in October 2012, so in preparation for that I stopped BCP July 1, 2012, and started prenatals. my cycles are very regular 29 days on the dot, 4 day periods. According to the ovulation calculator I was most fertile July 19th-24th however; i felt the ovulation cramping around the 17, 18th, can ovulation cramping occur prior to actual ovulation? Anyhow my DH had too many coktails on Friday July 20and threw caution to the wind. Could i be pregnant? it sounds crazy but since 3dpo i have been having sharp shooting cramps in my lower front abdomen? its a little early for us but would still be thrilled if this oops was a BFP? Any help with this TWW would be great, i am starting to think i am wishful thinking and not preg?

Unprotected sex around ovulation time can always mean possible pregnancy. There is only one way to find out. Test around 10 DPO. Every woman is different. Some don't get any symptoms until after their BFP. Personally, I had none except for sore boobs that did not go away. However, I was positive that AF was on the way! Try not to symptom spot. You will know for sure in time. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->