Pregnant while BF? Please give symptoms.

HappyMomof3

Reaction score
Ok Ladies I need some input here! I am currently nursing my daughter who will be 9 months old in two weeks. Back in December I had my first period since she was born. A very normal 4-5 day period, On track with how they were before I was pregnant before. I am positive I have pregnancy brain still because I cant for the life of me remember what my symptoms were with the last 3 pregnancies I have had. This is my issue. Since my last period over a month and a half ago I have not had another period. The week before my period was due 01/18/13 I had the normal pre-af cramps I normally get... Nothing. I have been tracking my CP as usual as I would like to get pregnant but in no rush. As of right now its very high, very wet, and soft, not super soft but not like it was yesterday. For the past 2 weeks I have been very very wet. Watery in consistancy and a little cloudy. No other symptoms along with that. I did have a PAP done and came back normal. I have taken 2 HPT's and they are both Negative. Either its normal breastfeeding perks or I ovulated later than normal and Im losing my mind. Has anyone gotten pregnant while breast feeding? If so please give me your symptoms

The biggest red flag for me was that my kiddos totally changed nursing patterns...quick on/off feeds or showing no interest for about 2 weeks. (I nursed throughout pg and tandem-nursed...so they figured it out). I've had 4 kiddos and baby brain definitely makes you forget!
I hope you get a BFP soon.

Thank you for the information. There was a good week where I couldnt get her to nurse. She would latch on like she wanted to then quickly remove herself. She would take what I pumped but wanted nothing to do with the actual breast. Now she latches on with no issue so I dont know if it was something like a phase or what else. I guess time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->