Pregnant ?? Who knows.

KiwiG11

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to get y'all's opinion. I have a regular 26 day cycle. Currently I'm 3 days late at 29cd and 16dpo. I took a test this morning but it was bfn. I have not had any pms symptoms such as spotting or major cramping like I normally do. Today I have low back pain and feel a little crampy but it's mild. So like I said I just wanted to see what others thought because I feel like I'm making myself crazy lol and thinking to much about it. Thankyou!

I feel like I'm doing the same thing! I haven't taken a test yet but I've been keeping myself awake at night overthinking it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Im trying to keep myself level headed but it's so hard when half of me wants to dive into a giant box of tests and take every one and the other half says no your af will come soon. I just wish I could get an answer either way. How late are you bear b. ?

Umm well I'm not exactly late yet. I should be getting it either today or tomorrow but this past week and a half I've been feeling really weird.. I had brown spotting that's lasted over a week (though it's nothing like a full on af) I've had acid reflux, lower back pain, body aches, mild cramping, headaches, and sore ribs, bloating and been a little dizzy. I'm not sure If I'm just reading to much into it or not!! It's quite possible I'm over reacting lol.

I'm in the same boat as you! I always have a 28 day cycle.. I'm now 2 days late and having symptoms that sound like pregnancy but could also be AF. Half of me is saying I'm pregnant, then the other half is saying AF is coming just taking her time. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can before I test bc I want to make sure I don't get AF. It's killing me not knowing! Good luck to you! Hopefully we both find out soon!! :)

Quick update. I'm started spotting today at 4 days late, 17dpo and finally got my normal pms symptoms so I'm pretty sure af will be here tomorrow. Thanks to all the replies ladies and I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->