Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Thanks PB!
Good idea on the ear. I was trying to think of a good place to grab in retaliation. I like being prepared!
I'm going to be thinking of you all day Wednesday. Can't believe we'll be 13+3. seems so far along! Ah! Yay!

I gave in and ordered a sonoline b doppler. It is supposed to be delivered today. I'm excited, anxious, etc....... I know the hb will be hard to find so I will try to be patient :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. It is beautiful in Tennessee--80 degrees and sunny. Wish I was outside and not at work:)

How exciting Tour! My friend is lending me hers... and will help me find the HB too when we meet up! I have to wait patiently until the 10th Nov ... will be 14-15 weeks then.

lovely scans ladies!

I met with the midwife yesterday, it was just lots of paperwork and blood work. I have a scan for the 5th and the babes should be exactly 12 weeks!

I've been having a lot of abdominal cramps the last couple of days. Anyone else have quite a bit of cramping in the 10th week?
I think my hormones have been surging a lot, I'm nauseous nearly every day, but I've been very nauseous the last couple of days, and weepy too.

Pixie, I also started having more cramps & stuff around week 10. I think it's just our little growing prunes and the stretching of the uterus!

I know of one girl whose MS didn't start until around 8-10 weeks, and she had it all the way into early 2nd tri :/. I actually threw up for the first (and second!) time yesterday, but I'm fighting some kind of crap that DH has brought home to me from school (he's a teacher) and I think that's what made me puke, not hormones.

Padbrat- when do you find out for sure that you're having a girl? (I'm thinking postitively for you!) You're further than you've gotten before, right? that's exciting!

Anyone else's morning sickness start to slow down at nearly 13 weeks?

Thanks Jdubs... I am hoping the sonographer will give us a guess on Wed... if not I have to wait for 15-16 wks... yep you are right this is the furthest I have ever been!

NT scan Wed... and am solo... urghhhhh!!!

You've got all of us there with you in spirit PB! And clear out your inbox woman - it won't let me email you stinker!
Pixie- my cramps were terrible in week ten. They used to be like cramps I'm used to, but during 10 and 11, it felt like hot fire. Made me catch my breath and want to stop walking.
Haven't really had them during 12 though. I know between 10 and 12, the babies size triples, and I think that's what it's all about.
Shorty- it's def supposed to slow in 13. Your basically out of the first tri, and they say the second tri is when most ladies feel their best!
Were almost out of the first tri too PB! Can you believe it? I can't! I cannot wait for Wednesday to hear how your little lady is doing!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! 12 weeks today and things are going great, can't wait to move into the 2nd tri!!!

hey ladies..any of you want to join the fb group now we almost 12 weeks or over..

there is a lovely group of ladies on there and its nice to share the preg with others :) x

I know Sass!! Apparently our babies can smile now! Can you believe it? How amazing is that!

I will clear out my inbox.. I promise lol.

We should be transatlantic bump buds chick!

I cannot believe it I have made it to 13 wks today! Am crapping it for Wed, esp as I am going solo to this NT scan. Please please please let it all be OK!!

Heck yeah! Lucky number 7 is going all the way! Just force your doctors to work for you, and it will all be fine! I cannot wait for Wednesday for you!

aww thanks Sass! You are right! PMA! Pickle is going to be perfect! I am so hoping they can take a guess at gender!

Is anyone else kinda feeling a bit normal lately? Like I just stepped off the hormonal crazy train!

Def feeling less crazy. Still ready to cry at anything sad on tv though, and at warp speed. Happily eating anything, but still producing as much gas as a fart factory. I actually farted in front of the neighbors today! Thank god it didn't make any sound! Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes! Burping and farting. My husband thinks it's hilarious. Me, not so much!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies!

I ordered some of those preggie pops online and they arrived on Friday. They taste good, but only seem to help with the nausea while I am eating them. I can't wait to reach the second tri! I'm hoping it will be sickness free and ease my anxiety that everything is okay with the babes. I haven't wanted to eat for about 6 weeks now, but I'm starting to get cravings - I think my appetite is finally starting to come back little by little.

What have you ladies been craving?
When I do want to eat, I've been going for oatmeal or raspberry popsicles.

PB- I can't wait to hear about your scan! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->