Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

how it everyone finding it now we are almost in the 2nd tri girls :) x

Hey ladies!

Had my NT scan today too!

Going off previous scans we thought we were 12w2d but after today been told 12w6d so EDD has been changed to 30th April!

This little one wouldn't stay still or get into the right position either. They had me lie on my back, lie on my right, lie on my left and prodded my belly and finally the little one co-operated for long enough to get a piccie!

Any predictions on gender?? xxx

Attachments

• 12w6d(b).jpg
    12w6d(b).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 12w6d(a).jpg
    12w6d(a).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies!

Had my NT scan today too!

Going off previous scans we thought we were 12w2d but after today been told 12w6d so EDD has been changed to 30th April!

This little one wouldn't stay still or get into the right position either. They had me lie on my back, lie on my right, lie on my left and prodded my belly and finally the little one co-operated for long enough to get a piccie!

Any predictions on gender?? xxx

Beautiful scans you must be so happy :)

I'm clueless on how to predict gender. Jinbean - your pics are AWESOME! Our LO started hiding when it was pic time, so they aren't as good as the views early in the scan. Got to see him wave though, which was great. Anyone who has guesses, please send them my way. Oh and she said we are measuring square on for may 8.

Attachments

• 1022121621_sm.jpg
    1022121621_sm.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1022121620_sm.jpg
    1022121620_sm.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
Just had my first appt/scan, everything is looking good! So relieved. I'm exactly 10 weeks, and they confirmed that my date will be May 20th.

Attachments

• 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
That's great curly! Your picture is so clear. Congrats!

Congrats to everyone getting scans & beautiful pics!

AFM, I had my first stranger touch my belly! I was in Macy's maternity section & the sales lady put her hand on my belly and asked if I was due in FEBRUARY!!! I was like "uh... no... due May 7th" She was like "OH.... you're going to get BIG!"

Have any of you had strangers touching your belly yet??? Reactions??

Curly I love how clear your picture is! I'm due a day before you but won't have my first scan until next week, at 11+4.

BellaRosa, I hate my stomach being touched in general. I'm not even close to showing at this point, but if someone catches me in the wrong mood and just does it without asking... :grr:

Ew! Stranger danger! Did you freak?! I would!

Such great news today for me! My doctor called and they got the test results back for my husband and he's negative for Cystic Fibrosis! So that means even though I'm a carrier, there is no way the baby could have it!!! YAY! Huge weight off. I was so happy I almost started crying.

On the strangers touching you topic- my MIL told me about that before I got pregnant. She said as you get further and further in the pregnancy, it's almost like people don't even think your belly is a part of your body! Strangers just touch you all the time! So wierd!

Such great news today for me! My doctor called and they got the test results back for my husband and he's negative for Cystic Fibrosis! So that means even though I'm a carrier, there is no way the baby could have it!!! YAY! Huge weight off. I was so happy I almost started crying.

On the strangers touching you topic- my MIL told me about that before I got pregnant. She said as you get further and further in the pregnancy, it's almost like people don't even think your belly is a part of your body! Strangers just touch you all the time! So wierd!

Good news :) :happydance:

Yay congrats!!!! Must feel so good!

Wonderful news!
Bad stuff on the stranger touching though. I don't think I could ever be ok with that.

I must say that the general nausea has been the worst this week, at 10 weeks. I'm having a tough time doing anything except sleep or lay on the couch! I'm still resisting getting sick, but feel like I could all day. Ahhh!

I must say that the general nausea has been the worst this week, at 10 weeks. I'm having a tough time doing anything except sleep or lay on the couch! I'm still resisting getting sick, but feel like I could all day. Ahhh!

Me too, pretty much. I keep telling myself 2 more weeks and hopefully it gets better.... I can do anything for 2 weeks...

Hey I had my scan today I'm a week longer gone than what I thought so I'm 12 weeks 4 days I'm due may 5th x

I'm sorry your sick curly and J. Anything give you relief? Eating more, eating less, naps? Super congrats shorty! Must be so awesome to skip ahead. any ideas how? Like, do they think you o early?

awww Jin, Sass and Curly lovely scan piccies! Curly your one looks just like mine at 10 w 5d... insisted on being face on the scan and refused to move lol

Jdub! Yay what a relief!

Gotta say if a random stranger came up to me and touched my belly without asking I would grab their ear... well if it is OK for them to touch me it is OK for me to touch them!!

So my NT scan is on Wed... pray and hope for me ladies.. I am high risk enough as it is... need a nice NT result please!! I will be 13w 3d so hopefully baby will pose for us lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->